PDA

View Full Version : what product is used in this show??

barnbiketom
06-15-2016, 09:58 PM
at approx 1 minute in, where the "star Wars" music begins, what product is used for the "laser guns" firing at each other??? It seems simple enough, I just can't figure out what he is using...

https://youtu.be/GD6hJWDkmEY

Westpapyro
06-15-2016, 11:10 PM
That's a mine cake from Wfboom called Red Wave. Taken apart and glued to a post, shot timed to the music. Frank and I combine our Cobra systems to shoot that show at his church summer camp every year.

barnbiketom
06-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Thanks..i will look into that. We are making another trip to wfboom Friday lol.. thanks for the reply and great explanation

Westpapyro
06-15-2016, 11:54 PM
Think I'm going to American on Friday. :cool:

barnbiketom
06-26-2016, 09:32 PM
Think I'm going to American on Friday. :cool:
If you go again, let me know!!!
I'll ride and split the gas money. I really want some mega strobe XLs. I am located near Mercer PA

displayfireworks1
06-26-2016, 09:35 PM
That video you posted is from a pyrotalk member. He occasionally post on the forums. He is a bog wfboom buyer.

barnbiketom
06-26-2016, 09:51 PM
That video you posted is from a pyrotalk member. He occasionally post on the forums. He is a bog wfboom buyer.
Thats cool Dave!!! I really want some decent strobes. We have a big party every year, around the 3rd Saturday, so I still have some time to get some lol. I see American sells Dominator stobes, but i didn't see the "XL"s just the regular 30 second.., but can you recommend any other consumer strobe pots???