PDA

View Full Version : Ordering online

fschris
06-14-2016, 07:17 AM
Where do some of you order online ? I am in south carolina but I am thinking of placing online order. Save me some time and money of running around. Please PM me if that is easier. I am checking out some of the sponsors here as well.... looking to spend around 500-750$ .

Chris

PyroManiacs
06-15-2016, 01:12 AM
Intergalactic Fireworks in Phila Pa has free shipping on orders over $500.

http://www.intergalacticfireworks.com/free-fireworks-shipping/

fschris
06-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Thanks, I may go with them. Prices seem very fair.

FSchris

cmalloy513
06-15-2016, 04:20 PM
With your budget you would be better off doing a wholesale order and picking it up and not having to worry about shipping.

titanspark76
06-15-2016, 06:50 PM
What area of South Carolina are you from? Maybe someone knows of a good source in your area

PyroManiacs
06-15-2016, 07:03 PM
With your budget you would be better off doing a wholesale order and picking it up and not having to worry about shipping.

"Any order over $500.00 gets FREE SHIPPING at Intergalactic Fireworks. All fireworks orders are ground shipped with truck couriers. Free Shipping Fireworks is only valid within the U.S. When placing your order make sure your shopping cart totals at or over $500.00 to quality for this FREE SHIPPING offer."

Check your PM box fschris...

Rick_In_Tampa
06-16-2016, 12:20 AM
"Any order over $500.00 gets FREE SHIPPING at Intergalactic Fireworks. All fireworks orders are ground shipped with truck couriers. Free Shipping Fireworks is only valid within the U.S. When placing your order make sure your shopping cart totals at or over $500.00 to quality for this FREE SHIPPING offer."

Check your PM box fschris...

Just checked with them. They told me their "free shipping" offer only applies to retail orders over $500. If you want to buy cases at their wholesale prices, you have to pay shipping. Just wanted to clarify that point.

PyroManiacs
06-16-2016, 12:35 AM
They need to specify that it is for retail only then.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-16-2016, 01:10 AM
They need to specify that it is for retail only then.

Agreed! I thought that was very deceptive. Additionally, you can't see the price of anything unless you register on their site, which means they have all your mailing and e-mail info. I also asked them if they offer any early bird discounts and they never answered that question. So I'm assuming not.

I pay shipping from the company I use, but I get a 40% discount when I place my order in March. The discount more than makes up for the shipping costs. So I'm money ahead.

papageorgio
07-09-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm in Upstate SC and I have been getting everything from Eddie at Nite Lites in KY. You have to pay shipping, but he has great prices in my opinion. This is one of the sponsors so you can get his contact info off of Dave's sponsors listing and contact him that way since he doesn't have a store front or website. Eddie is also very helpful.

displayfireworks1
07-09-2016, 11:38 PM
You are never going to get free shipping and discounted prices on fireworks and it will probably never occur in the few months leading up to the July 4th holiday. Think of all of this like Christmas. The best time to buy Christmas lights is after Christmas , not in the three weeks before Christmas. If you have a big budget in the winter around February, you can probably negotiate a good deal on Consumer Fireworks if you really wanted to. This is one of the nice things about 1.3 fireworks, the prices are usually consistent all year.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2016, 01:39 AM
I'm in Upstate SC and I have been getting everything from Eddie at Nite Lites in KY. You have to pay shipping, but he has great prices in my opinion. This is one of the sponsors so you can get his contact info off of Dave's sponsors listing and contact him that way since he doesn't have a store front or website. Eddie is also very helpful.

Does Eddie have any videos online of what he sells? Always looking for cheaper alternatives, but I don't buy anything I can't preview first.

kmosmen
07-10-2016, 08:28 AM
I agree with PyroManiac1981! Intergalactic Fireworks is a great place, owned by a great family! Case pricing is awesome too.

papageorgio
07-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Does Eddie have any videos online of what he sells? Always looking for cheaper alternatives, but I don't buy anything I can't preview first.

So far every year after the first time I ordered with him he has sent me a disc with his price list for 1.3G and 1.4G. It also has an excel sheet with links to videos for pretty close to everything.

papageorgio
07-10-2016, 01:25 PM

So far every year after the first time I ordered with him he has sent me a disc with his price list for 1.3G and 1.4G. It also has an excel sheet with links to videos for pretty close to everything.