View Full Version : New to the forum new to pyrotechnics

PyroAgent507943
06-13-2016, 02:50 PM
My name is Andrew
I've been shooting consumer grade 1.4g fireworks consecutively for about 5 years now.
However I do live in a place where all grade of fireworks are illegal with out a display license.
I have looked into getting my license an have found it to be absurdly difficult mainly do to the fact that there are so few people in my state that have one and even fewer people who will provide me with the training. As you have to be referred by a licensed pyrotechnic with their valid License number to even fill out the application form.

So I'm just waiting it out until they are legalized in my state.

Regardless I still put on a show year after year. I've always been a single fuse show type of guy. I have tried remote firing systems and I feel they take the fun and skill out of fusing. But if I ever do get my license to become a professional pyro I will of course get one at that point. Anyways I just wanted to say high and a little bit about my self.

Thanks

chriskrc
06-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forum where are from

displayfireworks1
06-13-2016, 03:30 PM
At PyroAgent.
You registered for the forums using a "Confirmed Proxy Server". Please send me an explanation to pyrotalk@gmail.com.

Dave displayfireworks1

CTPYRO
06-13-2016, 06:05 PM
You can actually control the show better with a firing system... it doesn't take the fun away from it... it takes the chances of getting F'd up out of the equation. I'm not gonna lie and say that hand firing 4's and 5's isn't a rush because it is

Pyro Nation
06-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Welcome Andrew..hope you enjoy your stay!

djsmurf
06-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Welcome, never fear the red tape, knowing where you are from would help.

PyroManiacs
06-14-2016, 01:09 AM
Welcome To PyroTalk!