PDA

View Full Version : lynch imports 6' and 8' ti salute

nypyrochef1.3
06-11-2016, 09:09 PM
anyone have any video of either of these 2 salutes?

displayfireworks1
06-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Pyro-Nation shot the six I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_R4G4-duGo

KentuckyPyro
06-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Rob also shot the 8" heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apTq1QjAJn8

displayfireworks1
06-11-2016, 11:02 PM
I swear that is the only thing that company makes are those big ass salutes. I see on the label it is classified as a 1.1G item. I would love to find them on google earth to see their setup. It looks like they may have changed locations I though they were in Niles Michigan. If someone knows their location on Google Earth PM me. The locations listed on a Google search do not reveal much.

Adam PA Artist
06-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Uhh Ohh there's them Blow up Boyz again '' and did he say Semtex meaning the plastic explosives lol

nypyrochef1.3
06-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks guy. I think these may have to be the very first product I buy if I get my license approved. They will be the celebration salutes. Lol Dave I'll look them up now and see what I can find and will tell John u said hello. I'm headed to him at 11

nypyrochef1.3
06-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Dave try 11628 indiana46, sunman,IN 47041
Looks like som magazines on a long road. I count 9.

displayfireworks1
06-12-2016, 08:58 AM
That location is Lynch Imports. I am looking for the F&F All Season manufacturing location.

nypyrochef1.3
06-12-2016, 09:36 AM
That location is Lynch Imports. I am looking for the F&F All Season manufacturing location.

Oh ok I misunderstood. What does FnF represent ??

chriskrc
06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Now those are some big ass salutes.

CTPYRO
06-13-2016, 10:48 AM
I got some F&F 4,5,6"ers... they are nice

Shotfire1
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
Now those are some big ass salutes.

The 6" and 8" salutes from lynch imports are great. I've purchased both last couple years and they are fantastic. But if you really and I mean Really! Want a salute you feel in your chest Little Big Shots fireworks sells a 5 inch salute that will knock you down when it goes off. They are located in Addison PA.

Dmkaz
06-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Bell's Pyrotechnics in Bowling Green, IN also sells some fantastic salutes - all made in-house.

Here's a shot of their 4" Magnum (largest by weight they sell) Two pounds of flash.

nypyrochef1.3
06-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Anyone know of the Dr.X brand?? Does he sell his product? Thank u guys

nypyrochef1.3
06-13-2016, 04:28 PM
The 6" and 8" salutes from lynch imports are great. I've purchased both last couple years and they are fantastic. But if you really and I mean Really! Want a salute you feel in your chest Little Big Shots fireworks sells a 5 inch salute that will knock you down when it goes off. They are located in Addison PA.

I'd love some 5"s haven't seen them in a while. Why are they not made much anymore? Shipping I assume?

jh35ky123
06-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Thanks guy. I think these may have to be the very first product I buy if I get my license approved. They will be the celebration salutes. Lol Dave I'll look them up now and see what I can find and will tell John u said hello. I'm headed to him at 11

Not trying to bring you down but 8" salutes are not what you want to go play with first thing after getting your license. Not sure your experience level but start small and grow bigger and definitely electric fire. Just offering friendly advice I had a 3in salute my first year go off in the tube and the bottom1/3 of the tube bounced off my chest and knocked the wind out of me. Just be safe!

nypyrochef1.3
06-13-2016, 07:07 PM
Not trying to bring you down but 8" salutes are not what you want to go play with first thing after getting your license. Not sure your experience level but start small and grow bigger and definitely electric fire. Just offering friendly advice I had a 3in salute my first year go off in the tube and the bottom1/3 of the tube bounced off my chest and knocked the wind out of me. Just be safe!

I understand where your comming from. I have been around fireworks a good part of my life but I am just now getting licensed. I have an family member that has been into them since he was young. And I'm just wanting them as my first purchase as a celebratory salute if u will to getting licensed. And eventually incorporate them into some shows as a wow factor towards the end

Pyro Nation
06-13-2016, 08:41 PM
Nice thanks for sharing my Vid on them.. the 8" was impressive.. we could feel it down to our feet!! couldnt believe it.. I have shot LBS 5" and 5" ultras and didnt feel it like this... but LBS shells are amazing, but hard to get... ALBERT is one busy man

Adam PA Artist
06-13-2016, 09:49 PM
Honestly Nypyro just in my opinion if you get around enough fireworks and your with someone who shoots some 3'' salutes in front of you maybe even 4'' you will realize those are very powerful and serious enough.
Believe me you feel enough chest thump just with those shells alone, to where you may consider waiting on getting bigger salutes then those. Not discouraging you by any means but like jh35ky123 stated experience
and safety are the key. Until you really get around 1.3 you won't realize that even the smaller display shells have much more bang to them in comparison to consumer product and they must be respected!!!

nypyrochef1.3
06-14-2016, 05:27 AM
Nice thanks for sharing my Vid on them.. the 8" was impressive.. we could feel it down to our feet!! couldnt believe it.. I have shot LBS 5" and 5" ultras and didnt feel it like this... but LBS shells are amazing, but hard to get... ALBERT is one busy man

Hey love your videos budd! Especially some of the opening music. Lol awesome job

Blackdevil77
07-22-2022, 08:34 PM
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I can't find the answer to this anywhere. How much flash is in the 8" F&F salute? For a salute that big, I would imagine it would have to be a few pounds.

joewad
07-26-2022, 10:45 AM
No video or audio but you can use our imagination.........6381

Blackdevil77
07-26-2022, 01:06 PM
It’s a huge case, but how much is actually in it? The size of the larger one looks like it would contain like 3-4 lbs of flash!

joewad
07-28-2022, 10:35 PM
Besides the 6 and 8 inch salutes, I've been impressed with there 4 inch canisters as well. I like to shoot their canister 4s in between salvos of 5 and 6 inch color shells. Keeps the audience on their toes.........6384

joewad
08-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Bell's Pyrotechnics in Bowling Green, IN also sells some fantastic salutes - all made in-house.

Here's a shot of their 4" Magnum (largest by weight they sell) Two pounds of flash.

Carter basically sold his business to Wisely Pyrotechnics in Bedford Indiana. Carter still makes those salutes and is sold through Wisely's. I remember when I bought my first ones from Carter and was picking them up. He just kinda grinned at me a said "they move a lot of air".

MidwestPyrotechnics
08-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Carter basically sold his business to Wisely Pyrotechnics in Bedford Indiana. Carter still makes those salutes and is sold through Wisely's. I remember when I bought my first ones from Carter and was picking them up. He just kinda grinned at me a said "they move a lot of air".

I bought a few of these 4 inch magnums for the first time this year. Ive shot their ball salute shells in the past but nothing hits like those 4" magnums.