PDA

View Full Version : Heading out

pitts
06-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Heading out tomorrow to get my stash for the 4th, budget has been trimmed a little due to loss of my job, but we will still have fun

nayslayer
06-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Sorry to hear that, as I tell my wife, its cheap family fun that can last all year.

valpoboom
06-10-2016, 08:37 AM
It's not about how much you have, it's the time spent with family and friends. Hope another job comes along soon.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-10-2016, 11:57 AM
It's not about how much you have, it's the time spent with family and friends. Hope another job comes along soon.

Well said! Very well said. Even if all I could afford were sparklers for the kids, it would please me to see them having fun. Again, well said!

Pitts - Good luck with your show and with finding a job. I'm sure both endeavors will turn out well for you and the family.

chriskrc
06-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Pitts sorry to hear about the job brother hopefully something comes up soon for. Have a great time still with the family and a safe 4th as well. It's all about the memories created.

PGH_Pyro
06-10-2016, 03:32 PM
what always happens to me , right before pyro season is my car breaks down or one of my kids needs a bunch of cash for something and boom, there goes the pyro budget ...

chriskrc
06-10-2016, 04:11 PM
what always happens to me , right before pyro season is my car breaks down or one of my kids needs a bunch of cash for something and boom, there goes the pyro budget ...

I know exactly what you mean that happened this year and as much as it sucks I still plan to have fun just like everyone else.

pitts
06-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the support and you are all right, it should not matter how much we have to lite up the sky but spending time with the family and having a fun safe 4th

PGH_Pyro
06-10-2016, 10:03 PM
i always manage to pull a MacGyver and maximize/optimize whatever product I have ... creativity can go a long way when one has a small budget ...