PDA

View Full Version : my equipment box 2016

hatsgoods
06-09-2016, 09:31 PM
this is what ill have packed with me for the show ill be on - on the 4th of July. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE. should i add anything? :confused: and of course ill have my other day bag with my personal items like a pair or 2 of clothes to change into if it rains or i get too sweaty. i fell like im missing a few things, but i cant think of any other items. one thing i forgot to mention in the video is i have 2 pairs of scissors in my box also. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLd5JgqMCm0

:eek:

CTPYRO
06-09-2016, 10:32 PM
keep your flares separate from QM.... just saying

ilovecrackle
06-09-2016, 10:33 PM

Good point. I didn't catch that in the video at first.

hatsgoods
06-10-2016, 08:34 AM

thanks ill do that ;)

PyroJoeNEPA
06-10-2016, 09:28 AM
If you are shooting a class B show with a "real company" you are not going to need all that assorted visco you are carrying around--or the quick match. If it is a class C backyard show, then you might. I didn't see a good pair of wire cutters [diagonals] which you would need for scab wire. [If you are using scissors to cut scab wire they will get dull & pitted & you can't rely on them to cut quick match.] I carry an anvil cutter, large scissors, and a wire cutter. also, headlamp, extra batteries for headlamp, band aids, bug spray.

PyroManiacs
06-10-2016, 09:21 PM
...bug spray.

You can never have enough bug repellent.

Skin-so-soft works best against mosquitoes.

Rocketshooter
06-13-2016, 11:32 AM
You can never have enough bug repellent.

Skin-so-soft works best against mosquitoes.

And also leaves you skin silky smooth!!;) The funny part is that it really works.