PDA

View Full Version : Another one from OHIO saying hello

Big Mark
06-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Just wonted to say hi. I am from the Lancaster area in fairfield county.

PyroManiacs
06-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Welcome To PyroTalk Mark!

displayfireworks1
06-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forums, what is your level of fireworks experience? Are you using mostly consumer fireworks, do you have a fireworks firing system?

Big Mark
06-07-2016, 09:04 PM
I Mostly make my own. Love them Rockets. But when I do buy it is consumer Fireworks. For now I will be soon purchasing your DVD Dave I've herd nothing but good reviews about it. As far as a firing system not yet. I enjoy that rush I get when hand lighting my Rockets. I mostly put a 2" our 3" ball shell as a header on the Rockets And run like hell lol. I do some day hope to get a cobra firing system once I get my ATF. Looks to me that would be the one I am sold on. Also I would like to say thank you for allowing me to join your site. You have already save'd me $50 with your promo code at Pyro chem source on my order. Thank's Mark

displayfireworks1
06-07-2016, 09:24 PM
You like to build fireworks and rockets. That is great. I wish I could get more fireworks builder onto the site. If you have anything to add to the fireworks manufacturing section of pyrotalk forums, please feel free to do so. While you do not need an ATF license to build fireworks for your own enjoyment, the upside of having one is you can legally transport your projects to another site to shoot them. I am glad Pyro-Chem is making sales because I want to keep at least one fireworks chemical distributor on the website.

djsmurf
06-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Welcome Big Mark.

Dhap1
06-08-2016, 01:29 AM
Welcome big mark I also recently joined and got daves dvd. Without his help I didn't think it would be possible to get my 54 but now I'm looking forward to getting it.