PDA

View Full Version : Win a Cobra Fireworks Firing System

displayfireworks1
06-01-2016, 06:58 PM
The Crackerjacks Fireworks Club has for my help in promoting a chance to win a Cobra Fireworks Firing system. I am not involved in this sale , however I will be glad to post it and spread the word. I will copy and paste the details.

This year for each and every $40.00 donation to the CJs, your name will be entered into a drawing for a COBRA firing system (1 transmitter (18R2), 10 receivers (18M), and 1 each Aubiobox valued at about $3,700.00.

You do NOT need to be a CJ member to make a donation.

Donations may come from anywhere on the planet.

Shipping in the USA will be free, while shipping outside the USA will be the responsibility of the chosen individual.

You can reserve 1 of the 200 “slots” for donors. One slot will be reserved for each $40.00 ($80.00 gets you 2 of the 200 slots).

Donations can be sent via Paypal (use send money to FRIENDS option) or by check to cjcobra2016@gmail.com.

Questions can be answered at cjcobra2016@gmail.com
Checks can be sent to

Joe Domanico
6 Dixie Drive
Bel Air, MD 21014-5411[/SIZE]

Dmkaz
06-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Dave - Can you post some info on when the drawing is and the latest we can submit a donation?

displayfireworks1
06-02-2016, 01:42 PM
I thought the same thing , they never gave me date when the winner will be announced. Let me sent them an email.

PyroJoeNEPA
06-03-2016, 08:09 AM
I thought the same thing , they never gave me date when the winner will be announced. Let me sent them an email.

There is a limit of 200 "slots" for this event. The winner will be picked as soon as the 200 slots are gone. It could be a couple days or a couple weeks depending on how fast the people pick up the 200 slots. Since this is open to anyone, the probability is it won't be very long. This is an awesome opportunity to pick up a Cobra system for a nominal investment & since there are only 200 slots going out, your chances are very good.