PDA

View Full Version : It's all gone..............

n3qdz
06-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Yep, all gone...I should have WRITTEN IT DOWN! But, NOOOOOOO, my HDD on my computer took a dump. Now I know what you're sayin' "I gotta dude"! I took it to 2 big box store "experts" to try to recover my date....that's a big nope! eh that was 300.00 that could have been spent on pyro! So, you say to yourself "I got me a guy" or, my guy is "THE BEST" I followed the "Yoda"s" and trusted the guys with all confidence.

I do have to truly thank all of those 7 (seven) guys who said they had the data. you guys worked very hard but enough was enough. So with that I have to move on with the process.

Where am I going on with all of this. I had my 4th layout, cake names, fountain names and the two pyro stores wholesale (intergalactic) and I can't remember the other one. I need help with your favorite 300g cake, finale cakes and zipper cakes. I have found a great value on 300g cakes. I am WAAAAYYYYY open to all suggestions!

Thanks for the suggestions folks!

chriskrc
06-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Fighting rooster and gorilla warfare are great finale cakes. Archer revenge and of course fear in my enemies eyes are awesome zipper cakes. Addiction is a 49 shot style zipper cake that has a good pace to throw in the finale

n3qdz
06-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Awesome dude! Never had any of those on my list that I can remember

PapaBearPyro
06-01-2016, 04:23 PM
X2 on Gorilla Warfare-great cake for Finale . High Falutin by Brothers is also killer-great buy on a 49 shot and lasts about 50 seconds. PBP

Rick_In_Tampa
06-03-2016, 03:29 AM
Highstepper is a great 220 shot cake that I've used for finales before.