PDA

View Full Version : Pyrofest 2016

Melp
05-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Pyrofest was awesome. I wasn't to sure on the lasers being part of the show but they Combined the two which turned out reall cool. Me and the wife met a nice couple that drove all the way from Austin Texas. Just a little bit of rain on Sunday all in all a great memorial weekend.

jagrmonster
05-31-2016, 02:22 PM
Pyrofest was amazing. I was there Saturday and Sunday. Pyrotenico's Prism was unbelievable. I cant wait to see if they can top that next year. also got to stop by kellner's and pick up some stuff. Bob and staff we very friendly and will definitely go back.

displayfireworks1
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
Here is my video from Pyrofest 2016. Thank you Pyrofest for giving my video subscribers the discount ticket code. What a great experience this was for me to meet so many of the people that follow my videos and have their ATF license. I made every effort I could to meet as many people as possible, of course some did not want to be on video and I can accept that. Then there are few that sent me emails wishing they were on video now that they see how fun the video is. Either way it was great to meet so many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMgpSqwBUo

jagrmonster
06-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Prism was the best show of both nights. but Saturday was a better overall IMO.

displayfireworks1
06-01-2016, 07:07 PM
One of the people I talked with from out of state said they stopped at Kellners Sunday and it was closed. They enjoyed looking around at the property and said the recognized some things from my videos. I have to tell Kellner to open up Sunday next year. I heard Saturday display were fabulous, I wish I could have made it both days.

jagrmonster
06-01-2016, 08:39 PM
yes I bet pyrofest would bring him some business. I was there Monday so glad kellners was open.

rocky99
06-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Our group (from NY) also stopped at Klellner's on Sunday and were disappointed they were closed....so drove to Ohio to find a store