PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

ras1986
05-29-2016, 02:42 PM
This is what comes out of the 12 shot 2 inch cakes. All the76 pro cakes they make are a little different. Some have the twist lock plug that Vulcan makes some have theematch port and some have a hole in the tube perfect for ematch and it has a plastic plug in it. Maybe James at 76 can shed some light on this. Maybe I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut about it, I'm not sure.

https://youtu.be/rRxislk-yLQ

RalphieJ
05-29-2016, 02:59 PM
This has been bugging me for years. It seems to me that the older my pieces get, the more powerful they become. Cakes, candles, crackers, and salutes. Is their anyone out there that has experienced the same? Like I've said before, I save and collect NOTHING. This year, a 40/16 DOT C Black Cat with crimped ends will be gone and enjoyed by the end of August. And I'm waiting for the right crowd at our house to fire my 20-shot USA made Rozzi Fireworks Roman candle. Whooo Hoooo............

Westpapyro
05-29-2016, 07:44 PM
James can answer better but I believe as of last year they had tried to add a Ematch port on on their Pro cakes? Some cakes have had them for years.

ras1986
05-29-2016, 09:39 PM
James can answer better but I believe as of last year they had tried to add a Ematch port on on their Pro cakes? Some cakes have had them for years.

All the cakes I had last year had the ports. I only had the brocade fan and the rest were their 2 inch cakes. The suser silver flash cake doesn't have one tho.... I think that's because it's a re wrap. Well..... not re wrap but comes out of the same factory as the mammoth strobe