PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor!!!!

ras1986
05-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Ok. I may be breaking rules here and I'm sorry. I need quick match.... I don't know where to get it, don't have my 54 yet. Anyone in texas or anyone willing to ship me some quick match please pm me.

displayfireworks1
05-27-2016, 10:49 PM
No you are not breaking the rules. You did break the rules when you let that ATF Inspector in Texas convince you to withdraw that Type 54 application. You could have been contender like Marlin Brando said. You could have quick match in the magazine right now. I have to stimulate you back into that ATF license. You have a magazine and everything. . Somebody help this guy. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNzBgR0UoYo

ras1986
05-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Hey hey hey. Woah dave.. lol I'm trying again, my app is out, maybe early june they still havnt depsoited my check. anyway if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know how to do the 54 app anyway. Thanks for what you have thought and showed me. Ps. Mail me some quickmatch. Ha ha ha

displayfireworks1
05-28-2016, 08:30 AM
If you do not get quick match you should still be fine. I saw you have electric match. Get an awl and make a hole directly where the fuse goes into a 500 gram cake. Place the electric match directly into the lift. Tape it down. It is going to be more work. Are you familiar with this technique?

ras1986
05-28-2016, 09:29 PM
If you do not get quick match you should still be fine. I saw you have electric match. Get an awl and make a hole directly where the fuse goes into a 500 gram cake. Place the electric match directly into the lift. Tape it down. It is going to be more work. Are you familiar with this technique?

Oh yea Dave! I've seen all of your video, even the dirt bike and abandoned building ones. I'm using the ematch correctly where I can. I have a couple brass and aluminum awesome that I've made. I'm wanting the quick match for group firing. I'm fusing cases of cakes together and this ematch doesn't light visco 100% of the time, it's like 90%. I'm a perfectionist and if my left station doesn't fire with the right I won't be happy. Quick match will take the super small fire coming from the match easily and visco wont. If I can't get any quick match from anyone I have some shotgun powder that I will fill the match protector with and stuff the end closed with a piece of fuse and tape. Oh and thanks for all the videos you have made, you make us all look like backyard pros!!!

Playingwithfire85
05-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Shotgun powder is relatively slow burning. It will take fire easily and you could make some sticky match with it. If you want something quicker you could make your own consumer quick match but running some quick paper fuse inside tubes. I have also learned that if you take two strands of quick fuse and twist them then it will burn even faster.