PDA

View Full Version : Crossetts?

Pyromaha
05-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Hey all, I am wondering if anyone could tell me of any cakes or shells that have the crossett effect? I think it is a cool effect and I am trying to incorporate it in my show this year. I only know of one by BIG called Big Bang Theory. Not sure I will be going with them or not this year, wondering if there are other options.

Thanks.

Csection
05-23-2016, 09:31 PM
Hey all, I am wondering if anyone could tell me of any cakes or shells that have the crossett effect? I think it is a cool effect and I am trying to incorporate it in my show this year. I only know of one by BIG called Big Bang Theory. Not sure I will be going with them or not this year, wondering if there are other options.

Thanks.

Dominator makes a cake called "Crossett Crush" and they also have some comets that break into crossetts, but you'll have to find a dealer that handles Dominator near you. The comets are Pro so you'll have to show your credentials to your dealer.
I know there are more. I just can't think of them. I'm sure someone else will chime in here though.

ras1986
05-23-2016, 10:15 PM
76 pro line fan slices. They have almost every color crossette.

Playingwithfire85
05-24-2016, 12:38 AM

Thanks.
where are you located?

PGH_Pyro
05-24-2016, 11:08 AM
dominator pro 1.4S articles slices #1
nicely dialed-in/colored magenta/pink crosettes .

PyroJoeNEPA
05-24-2016, 05:51 PM
DRAGON by World Class [Kneppy's carry it] has an intense beautiful red crossette effect. Nicest red I have seen in a long time!

Pyromaha
05-25-2016, 12:04 AM
Located in Omaha, NE

Appreciate the responses.

Fire Art
05-26-2016, 11:09 AM
Dominator Crossette Crush and as time said the Dominator 13 shot fan slice with pink crossettes. They also have a Dominator 25 shot Articles crossette cake packed 4/1 at ACE Pyro.

Piromaster
06-09-2016, 03:53 PM
How make crossette tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYR0nfGL-I

chriskrc
06-09-2016, 05:55 PM
DRAGON by World Class [Kneppy's carry it] has an intense beautiful red crossette effect. Nicest red I have seen in a long time!

Shot this last year it's awesome. Highly recommended.