PDA

View Full Version : what are you looking to get for this 4th of july?

hatsgoods
05-22-2016, 07:49 PM
so i was wondering whats on your list that you haven't got yet that you want or need for your show for the 4th of July? im not sure what im getting yet. i cant make up my mind since i only have a very tight budget of $150 total. i might be shooting professionally in the philly pa area. if not ill most likely to still be in pa. where? i don't know. :confused::cool:

ilovecrackle
05-22-2016, 09:33 PM
so i was wondering whats on your list that you haven't got yet that you want or need for your show for the 4th of July? im not sure what im getting yet. i cant make up my mind since i only have a very tight budget of $150 total. i might be shooting professionally in the philly pa area. if not ill most likely to still be in pa. where? i don't know. :confused::cool:

This may sound funny but I would like to get to know my cobra system. I'v had one about a year and a half now and have never even used it nor have any idea how to (scripting). Yeah, step firing I'm sure is easy to do but scripting looks confusing and time consuming to me so never took the time to even try. haha :p

displayfireworks1
05-22-2016, 09:40 PM
I recently posted a step scripting video. Start using the system for just simple press the button stuff. I have video out there about the basics.

ras1986
05-22-2016, 09:55 PM
I learned my system quick. I already have 4 72 cue scripts with complex timing and steps in between and multiple stations.... it's easy. I watched Dave's video when I made my first script. Made it super easy.