PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Erie PA!

JwinsPyro
05-14-2016, 10:01 PM
I have been a long time fireworks enthusiast since I was a little kid, it has always been a passion of mine. I started off small when I was a teenager doing small backyard shows for my neighborhood and now they have grown into something much bigger. I've recently received my Type 54 ATF license, and can't wait to start using 1.3 product in my shows. Looking forward to meeting new friends in the firework community! A big thanks to displayfireworks1 for all your help in obtaining my ATF license.

displayfireworks1
05-14-2016, 10:45 PM
Thank you for purchasing my ATF/DVD package and congratulations on receiving your ATF 1.3 fireworks license. I am sure Kellners fireworks will also be happy. LOL If you plan to purchase 1.3 fireworks this season, I would suggest faxing your license to them so they can have you in their system. Their fax is 814-786-7254. After you fax it call them and tell them you are newly licensed.
Thank for joining the pyrotalk forums, keep us posted on your activity.
OK Who is next?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

jknepp1954
05-15-2016, 06:22 AM
jwins = welcome to pyro talk!
you will be super excited to know that the NFA will be in your back yard Sept. 2017! AWESOME!!!

Northern Sky
05-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forum neighbor.

Too bad you didn't post a few days earlier. FireArt's demo was last night in Clearfield PA and there was an empty seat in my truck.

JwinsPyro
05-15-2016, 09:34 PM
Hopefully next time. That would have been a great experience! Looking forward to the next open shoot in the area.

JwinsPyro
05-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Jknepp-- I'll have to look into that. Do you know where NFA 2017 expo is being held in the area?

Northern Sky
05-15-2016, 09:49 PM
Hopefully next time. That would have been a great experience! Looking forward to the next open shoot in the area.

We have a cook out planned for this Sunday in Lodi Ohio. Of course it is the furthest member away hosting this event. :mad:

There is also an open shoot in Altoona June 11th for NLPC the Northern Lights Pyrotechnic Club.

Jknepp-- I'll have to look into that. Do you know where NFA 2017 expo is being held in the area?

Erie Speedway

Wholesale Fireworks
05-23-2016, 08:01 PM
JwinsPyro
Welcome to the forum. We are right down the road from you less than an hour away. Stop sown to see us sometime or check out or website www.wfboom.com
Looking forward to meeting you

ilovecrackle
05-24-2016, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forums

NWPA
05-24-2016, 12:15 PM
Lodi!!! First I have heard that name in decades. Lived there for awhile when I was young. Practically right on top of West Salem fireworks. Bought all my M80s and silver tube salutes there. Ah, the memories.

Fire Art
05-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the forums! Not too far from you in Clearfield PA. We have 1.3, 1.4, Articles Pyro and equipment. Have deliveries going out to Erie every once in a while too. Give us a call or pop in and hang out. We have our fall shoot in October sometime also, since you missed the spring one you may want to consider the fall!

Al

djsmurf
05-26-2016, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forums