PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Alabama

pyrostar1
05-14-2016, 06:35 PM
First, thanks for allowing me to join your forum. Over the years as I've watched your videos. I retired from the USAF in 2012 and have been an enthusiast ever since. It maybe because of my deployments with EOD or it could be the Italian in me hahahaha. All joking aside its folks like everyone involved in these forums that keep to keep this favorite past time alive. I'm fortunate to live in the country/county where I have zero restrictions on fireworks.

My early years I started out with small backyard shows and hand lighting. Then found Daves videos on fusing and gluing to boards. Now this year I'm looking forward to using quick match and my New Firing system from China that I bought off of Amazon here a photo of the remote. Also, I bought 20 module that have 4 pos/Neg terminals. I know I'll eventually step up to a cobra, but I've got to crawl before I can run and I'll be able to pass this one down to my son as I teach him what I've learned from all of you guys.

I've even entertained opening up my own fireworks store here (possibly World Class Product) because nobody carries that here and I'm tired of paying store prices. Again, thanks to you and everyone for the information and guidance you've taught me over the years.
PyroStar1

https://www.google.com/search?q=firing+systems&client=safari&channel=ipho ne_bm&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahU KEwj7hez7p9rMAhVGGh4KHcsQAWEQ_AUICigD&biw=320&bih= 460#imgrc=Xj3f1Tap1hVgVM%3A[/IMG]

displayfireworks1
05-14-2016, 07:09 PM
Great introduction post. Thanks for joining the forums and following my videos. It always pleases me to hear I am helping people advance further into the fireworks hobby. The usual progression with the fireworks firing systems is to start with the import system. The import system have a cost advantage most of the time and are a great way to see if wireless electrical firing is a good mix for you. Over the years I have had people not want to initially move into electrical firing, however once they learn it, they really see all the advantages.

chriskrc
05-14-2016, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum.

PapaBearPyro
05-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Welcome aboard