PDA

View Full Version : Help With Show Display - Any Thoughts Welcome

Frightboss
05-11-2016, 06:45 PM
Hello Guys,

Every year I put on a decent show for our church, I have been doing this for the past couple of years. This year I am struggling putting the show together and asking if anyone would be willing to help me put a show together.

I use a wholesaler in the area and we have access to the following brands (Wild Dragon, Winda, Brothers, Wicked Pyro, Domintaor,Magnus, Megabanger and some others).

If you would be willing to help me I would be much appreciate it, any help, small or large would really help.

We are looking for at least a 15 - 20 minute show.

displayfireworks1
05-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks for joining the forums. Please give us some information if you feel comfortable sharing it. Most important, how much is your budget, do you have any type of a fireworks firing system? What if any fireworks equipment do you have for example, do you have fireworks mortar racks? What state are you located?
On a side note, what this member is describing is exactly what I keep saying needs to sold by fireworks retailers. As of now Spirit of 76 Fireworks is the only one I know of selling a pre designed display.

Frightboss
05-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Sure.

I personally have 190 Tubes that can be put in to any type of racks + what ever cardboard ones come in the cases we purchase. I am near a wholesaler where we can buy cases (Nite Lites) at wholesale price. The budget for the church is $900. I have an electronic firing system with about 8 cues.

displayfireworks1
05-11-2016, 08:28 PM
I have a few ideas, let me see if anyone else can comment in the next few days. Nite Lites is one of my advertisers on pyrotalk. He has a great selection of product. Another question is what is the clearance on this property? I know you only want to be back so far for consumer fireworks. But if you needed more room on the property would it be there?

Frightboss
05-11-2016, 08:46 PM
I have a few ideas, let me see if anyone else can comment in the next few days. Nite Lites is one of my advertisers on pyrotalk. He has a great selection of product. Another question is what is the clearance on this property? I know you only want to be back so far for consumer fireworks. But if you needed more room on the property would it be there?

I shoot here all the time, this is my third year doing it, the land isn't an issue, I am just running into pyro block lol.

Bgky pyro
05-11-2016, 11:12 PM
You should talk to Eddie at nite lites. He is very knowledgeable about displays and knows his products. I am sure he would give you some ideas.

Frightboss
05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
You should talk to Eddie at nite lites. He is very knowledgeable about displays and knows his products. I am sure he would give you some ideas.

I have, he is really busy atm.

I see you have BGKY so your around this area. You do shoots here alot?

Bgky pyro
05-12-2016, 07:09 PM
I have, he is really busy atm.

I see you have BGKY so your around this area. You do shoots here alot?

Just a few mostly for family and friends. Large fourth show. Occasional wedding reception or birthday party

PGH_Pyro
05-12-2016, 08:12 PM
aesthetically speaking, my suggestion is do the show like music ... peaks and valleys ... accents here and there ... not just all slam bam the whole time ...