PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Nashville this summer...any good foreworks stores nearby?

gunner1
05-01-2016, 11:54 AM
So the family and I are traveling to Cedar Point and then to Nashville this summer. Are there any good fireworks stores I should check out near Nashville? I'd stop in Ohio too, but I don't want to travel with fireworks in the vehicle that long.

nayslayer
05-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Quick google search found Hee Haw Fireworks. They have a very good google review rating, and old school with no website. Love the picture of the building.

Fire Art
05-14-2016, 05:18 PM
You are going to pass by Fire Art. Hard to beat performance and wholesale pricing.

displayfireworks1
05-14-2016, 06:16 PM
There is a fireworks store on the main road as you get close to Cedar Point, tell that guy to sign up for my website. He contacted me once wanting me to video his store.
Cedar Point is one of my all time favorite amusement parks. In my opinion if you like thrill rides, it is the best amusement park in United States I was there at separate times for the first year of Millennium Force and then Top Thrill Dragster.
Funny story comes to mind. A Zambelli crew did a fireworks display at Cedar Point one year. They said the fire marshal or whatever he is called was a pain in the ass. If i remember correctly they had to bury all the racks more than half way into the sand. Then the bugs in that shoot area we so bad one of the crew told me he had to wrap his arms and legs with aluminum foil to keep the bugs off off of him. They said he looked like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. The fire marshal commented he won some kind of award for coming up with the idea of burying all the rack in the ground. The crew said it was borderline dangerous laying on the ground next to mortars placing electric match in the shells.
I love fast rides, however I hate spinning rides. Be sure to ride Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster.
https://www.cedarpoint.com/images/rides/millennium_vista.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/01/41/40014148f735d9efb699e124c3c34974.jpg

Adam PA Artist
05-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Yes i agree it is and awesome park i drove there from NY twice Top Thrill dragster i loved Millennium force let me down a bit, i personally like Nitro at Six flags great adventure in Jersey much better.

Adam PA Artist
05-15-2016, 10:59 PM
Al it was good seeing you last night my friend thanks again for everything and the Demo was real nice.