PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for info on planned group buy for Long Island NY

Avellino
04-25-2016, 09:01 PM
I would be interested in any group buy near Long Island.
PM me

Thanks
Avellino

flashfuse
04-26-2016, 11:34 AM
I see your new to the forum and may need some advice, You are bringing a red flag to yourself. Long Island New York is a state which frowns apon 1.4 fireworks unless your in a township ( limited ) that allows sparkelers only. Authorities watch the forums like all of us . Be careful what you post . Use PMs . Join a fireworks club , there are many , NLPC, PA Pyro Artist , Crackerjacks , and get familiar with the rules , there are many guys which are great to hang with and talk Pyro. Noone in there right mind would have a group buy anywhere near Long Island. Maybe one day the laws will change and everyone can enjoy the pleasure of Pyro. Be safe and have a great day.

Northern Sky
04-26-2016, 08:41 PM
I see your new to the forum and may need some advice.

Be safe and have a great day.

Bingo! Nobody wants to touch this one.

chriskrc
04-27-2016, 06:57 AM
I see your new to the forum and may need some advice, You are bringing a red flag to yourself. Long Island New York is a state which frowns apon 1.4 fireworks unless your in a township ( limited ) that allows sparkelers only. Authorities watch the forums like all of us . Be careful what you post . Use PMs . Join a fireworks club , there are many , NLPC, PA Pyro Artist , Crackerjacks , and get familiar with the rules , there are many guys which are great to hang with and talk Pyro. Noone in there right mind would have a group buy anywhere near Long Island. Maybe one day the laws will change and everyone can enjoy the pleasure of Pyro. Be safe and have a great day.

It is great to see another new yorker here and I must say sir you are correct. Please take note to what is being said, it's not anything against you it's just looking to keep you safe and not in major trouble.

displayfireworks1
04-27-2016, 09:09 PM
When I find time I have to post something about this "Group Buy" phenomena stuff that occurs this time of year. I can't let the board get polluted with bargain hunters looking to do this as July 4th approaches. If you looking to save money talk with your friends that live in close proximity to you and pool your money. Then simply call one of my advertisers and tell them how much you have to spend and ask for a discount.
If your budget is high enough I am sure they will work with you. Pick one from this list.
http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

Npntransistor
04-27-2016, 09:21 PM
Your best bet to get pyro at a lower rate are 2 words, "wholesale" and "early". Group buys will save you money but it depends on your budget. For many simply buying in the off season will save you more than you would think.

Wholesale Fireworks
04-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Avellino
I sent you a PM regarding your group buy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Wholesale Fireworks
04-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Dave
We work with several pyro clubs and groups across the country that do group buys. We welcome any questions. They can contact me direct.

Pyro@Mach13
04-29-2016, 06:41 AM
Ray is the best!!!!