PDA

View Full Version : ATF License Feedback 713 Area Code.

displayfireworks1
04-13-2016, 06:39 PM
I am posting an occasional feedback I receive from time to time on the forums in hopes of encouraging others to apply for the ATF Fireworks license. This person purchased my ATF/DVD package back in March 2016. The applicant comes out of the state of Texas. The ATF Inspector admitted they are not used to dealing with pyrotechnic hobbyist. After some initial confusion around something called a "Plat Plan" which was not applicable in this instance, they processed his licensed. This applicant is out of the state of Texas in the 713 area code.
Remember even in a state as large as Texas, there are not as many private fireworks hobbyist as you think applying for the license. The ATF in these areas are just not used to seeing these applications. They are however granting the license if the criteria outlined is met.
copy email.
Dave,
it all worked out, I got my type 54 permit in mail today. Thank you for having all the info out there on the web to help out the hobbyist.

xxxx xxxxx
713-xxx-xxxx
http://www.worldatlas.com/img/areacode/us/area-code-713-texas-map.jpg

misfmr
05-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Dave, there are several area codes servicing Houston, 713, 281, 832, 346 (have not dialed this area code yet).

Another area code close to the Houston area is 936.

When I find a contingency magazine, I should start the process for obtaining my ATF 54.

Keep up the great work.

Frank Rodriguez
misfmr