PDA

View Full Version : Telemarketer calling ATF license holder

displayfireworks1
04-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Telemarketer calling ATF license holders.
Warning to ATF license holders
Beware of receiving calls from a telemarketer with the caller ID written below. I received a call today and he uses all he good words like National Rifle Association, ammo , FFL etc. I am really not sure what he is selling but I know it is bullshit so to speak because that phone number is a known spammer. He told me he is calling ATF license holders.
Here is the number and who it belongs to. I cross referenced it from a spammer listing.
(561) 684-5352
Payment Alliance International
Paetec Communications VoIP
West Palm Beach, FL

https://lh6.ggpht.com/ojxNpMH2t_4A9rT6dtlFq6q6i2jOa2-VOA6aoN3ZLLnA2fsQfTBxpCJI4ZAO6TSq_Vo=w300

PyroJoeNEPA
04-12-2016, 07:28 PM
They called me today. Hung up on him.

CTPYRO
04-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Word to the wise... never give out any information over the phone.......I actually have fun with them because you can spot these idiots easily when they call

Pyro@Mach13
04-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Word to the wise... never give out any information over the phone.......I actually have fun with them because you can spot these idiots easily when they call

Me too..... I start spamming them right back with fake products I sell... haha

CTPYRO
04-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Well I got a call yesterday from this number asking for me and I'm like who is this? He sounded like a fast talking salesman talking NRA, ect. I said listen can you hear me? He goes yes.... CLICK!

ilovecrackle
04-14-2016, 05:38 PM

Me too..... I start spamming them right back with fake products I sell... haha

Look up Tom Mabe on Youtube. He does all kinds of funny things to telemarketers when they call him. It's hilarious. lol

chriskrc
04-14-2016, 06:07 PM
Look up Tom Mabe on Youtube. He does all kinds of funny things to telemarketers when they call him. It's hilarious. lol

There is nothing better than messing with them back on the phone especially when you know it's a scammer calling you. I will surely have to check out the you tube videos.

PapaBearPyro
04-14-2016, 06:17 PM
I just did, I lmfao-Thanx for the link:cool:PBP

Pyro@Mach13
04-14-2016, 07:39 PM
Hilarious.... where you his gay lover....hahahahaha

Csection
05-01-2016, 04:52 PM
How are they getting the phone #'s?