PDA

View Full Version : Best Consumer Shell for this season? (60 gram Canister Shells)

KentuckyPyro
04-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Im hearing a lot of great things about Demon Shells.. Last year I really liked Wild Dragon Chaos and RGS Brand Black Widdows.. There were several other great shells but those two really stuck out to me as the most powerful.

ilovecrackle
04-09-2016, 11:14 PM
I was very impressed with Uncle slams by Pyro eagle. Lynch sells them.
They are my new favorite canister shell. :)

PyroManiacs
04-10-2016, 06:51 AM
You'll have to wait until all the demos have concluded and then get the collective feedback from all the different sources to really know. :)

PapaBearPyro
04-10-2016, 12:50 PM
I was very impressed with Uncle slams by Pyro eagle. Lynch sells them.
They are my new favorite canister shell. :)

Uncle slams ! Just the name is cool. BTW I see you are now a "Senior Member"-do I have to call you "Mr.Crackle" from now on LOL:rolleyes:
PBP

ilovecrackle
04-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Uncle slams ! Just the name is cool. BTW I see you are now a "Senior Member"-do I have to call you "Mr.Crackle" from now on LOL:rolleyes:
PBP

Yeah, a Cool name for some great shells.
Hahaha..... No.... LOL.
But my next trip to cancun Mexico, I may have to have them address me as Senior crackle. :p

djsmurf
04-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Hope there is a good mix of decent shells out there this year. I'll be interested to see how well the Commander In Chief shells are, but their back ordered until late May.

jknepp1954
04-11-2016, 12:12 AM
The Cutting Edge Sniper, AR15, Fire Arm, Shooter - same shells - just diff pkg configurations.
Also Zombies and I just got in ZEUS.
Anyone know anything about the so called 5" Super shells???

djsmurf
04-11-2016, 12:22 AM
The Cutting Edge Sniper, AR15, Fire Arm, Shooter - same shells - just diff pkg configurations.

1.4g stuff? they already lie up and down about the 3" noab.

Pyro Nation
04-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Demon shells and the Uncle Slams!!

chriskrc
04-11-2016, 06:55 AM

Haven't shot the 5" super shells yet but I hear they are nice. Big's pro shells are nice.

jknepp1954
04-11-2016, 07:29 AM
My personal opionion on the 5" shells- just for pkg retail appeal. BUT then i haven't shot them yet either.
you can still only put 60 gr no matter what - 60 gr is 60 gr - period!

Westpapyro
04-11-2016, 10:45 AM
+1 to the Demon (Pyro Demon) shells.
They are most likely Excalibur rerwaps. Same mortor tube and all.
But then they are all pretty close as Joyce said, just go with what's close and available to you at the best price?

ilovecrackle
04-11-2016, 12:18 PM
My personal opionion on the 5" shells- just for pkg retail appeal. BUT then i haven't shot them yet either.
you can still only put 60 gr no matter what - 60 gr is 60 gr - period!

Exactly. Just a marketing gimmick. I know a few people that have stores that sold these and they sold pretty good for them so it seems like a pretty good marketing gimmick.

I have seen them shot in person. They are good but like you said, 60 grams is 60 grams.
If I had my choice between them or any of the other premium cans listed here, I'd go with which ever is cheapest.