PDA

View Full Version : Kneppys Fireworks Open Shoot and Demo Nights - May 6 & 7

jknepp1954
04-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Open shoot – May 6 – same place as demo.
Dinner at 6. Shoot times 6:30 pm to 9:30.
Need head count as I am cooking dinner.
Shooting 1.4g consumer fireworks only!!!

Kneppy's Fireworks Inc. Presents:
12th Annual Products Demo – Class C (1.4g)
Saturday May 7, 2016 – Pyro time 8:00 PM till?
@ Morrisdale Fireman’s Recreation Park
1104 Deercreek Rd., Morrisdale, Pa. 16858

FOOD and drinks SOLD by West Branch Band Booster – support the local community
Music by Joe Torquato = Also Pyro Musical Finale by WNYPA

Kneppy's Fireworks will be showing off 90+ of the new products from last year and this year. Come early to get good parking and good food!
Bring your lawn chairs, flashlights, pens, and rate our wonderful products. Yes, pack up the kids – they will love this too! Make this a family event! After all, “Fireworks are a Family Tradition!” You won’t want to miss this!

7:30 – Kids SURPRISE!! Kids 12 & under
Free Drawing of Neon Fisbees!

Lodging – Motels – Harbor Inn - Philipsburg (9 mi) 814-342-0250
Best Sleep Inn – Philipsburg (10 miles) – 814-342-2004
Kwik Fill Plaza Motel – Kylertown (3 mi) – 814-345-5645 (I-80, exit 133)
Days Inn – Clearfield - 17 mi – 814-765-5381
Super 8 – Clearfield – 17 mi – 814-768-7580
Also Holiday Inn Express, Best Western Plus, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Rodeway Inn, Travel Lodge – Clearfield – about 17 mi.
Note – Clearfield Hotels are all off I-80 exit 120.
Campgrounds – Woodland Campground (14 mi) – Woodland – 814-857-5388 (I-80, exit 123)
Black Moshannon State Park – 8 mi. – 814-342-5960
Snow Shoe Campground – 15 mi. – 814-387-6299 (I-80, exit 147)

Directions to Shoot site: GPS address: 1104 Deercreek Road, Morrisdale, Pa. 16858
From I-80 East or West – Exit 133, Rt. 53 South to Morrisdale. Turn right at the Country Convenience Store (on the left) onto Deercreek road – go about 1 mile = demo is on the right.
From Rt. 322 West or East – Rt. 322 to Philipsburg, turn at the stop light at Sheetz/Harbor Inn intersection (Rt. 53 N). Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) – you make a left. Go about 1 mile – demo is on the right.

From I-99 – go I-99 north to Rt. 350 N Exit to Philipsburg. Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) – you make a left. Go about 1 mile – demo is on the right.
From Kneppy's Fireworks - we will give you a sheet that has directions on it – only about 6 miles from here.

NOTE: After the Demo is over – our store will be open for retails sales only. If you are buying caselots – please either pre-order or stay overnight at one of the facilities listed above. We can not go into storage containers in the dark due to insurance matters.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-12-2016, 01:27 PM
You know I will be there: I'm doing the sound for you! Looking forward to another great demo night & I can't wait to see what the crew from WNYPA do this year for their pyromusical. Fun Fun Fun!!!!

jknepp1954
04-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Just found out that we are having 2 members of this awesome forum doing 2 separate shows BEFORE the big pyro musical by WNYPA!
Going to be a great night! you Don't want to miss it!
Just FYI - if you need to book a hotel do it soon as this is also Penn State Graduation weekend. So rooms might be limited. Keep to the Kylertown, CLearfield, Philipsburg area if you can. in the State college area - rooms will be hard to find and HIGH in price.

Westpapyro
04-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Awesome, which two?
Sounds like fun!

jknepp1954
04-19-2016, 06:58 PM
Awesome, which two?
Sounds like fun!
Now see there.... You gotta come and find out....:)

PyroJoeNEPA
04-19-2016, 07:15 PM
Awesome, which two?
Sounds like fun!

Since you asked, I can assume you are not one of them Chuck, and it is not me---so, process of elimination--2 forum members ruled out, how many more guesses to go-------
Joyce, you are BAD! LOL.

jknepp1954
05-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Just a couple quick updates...
NEED RSVP's for Friday night open shoot. My daughters are cooking for this - need a head count. Menu - Lasagna, Tossed Salad, Italian Bread, Special Cake! Soda, Water, and Coffee.
Weather forecast - keeps changing - what can i say! LOL Friday - Rain - so dress accordingly. Hopefully the rain they are calling for is in the morning/early afternoon - so we shall see. Sat for demo - Rain in AM - but clear at Night! Perfect for demo - and pretty much ends the threat of any fires like we had last year~ LOL

jknepp1954
05-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Well = you all missed the good open shoot - yes it rained - but not enough to dampen the spirits of the tru pyros that was there. we just had light off and on rain.
and awesome fireworks being shot. some items were test shot to see what the do.
And Saturday for the most part was the perfect day for our demo extravaganza!!! weather was almost perfect - cool cloudy - but not too cool. with the threat of rain in forcast - all shows were protected with plastic covers - so the 30 min light rain we had late afternoon did nothing. then evening came and BADA BOOM! SHOWS STARTED! Some of the items i hadn't seen truly amazed me! then others - WOW!
and the enidng shows! WOW - and that does not even begin to say how great they were. I will let one of the members of tthis forum put his 2 cents in on shows. My dear NY friend and his partners did a literal KICK A$$ SHOW - and LOUD!!!! Loved the rocket final! Awesome!
The WNYPA as always did a stand up pyro musical - using ALL product from Kneppys. This year to country tunes. And they are starting to dream up the theme for next yr event!!
I am sure there will be youtube vid later on - maybe even a couple of you tube vids - when i get the links i will post it.

warlockmb
05-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Joyce thank you for letting us do this at your demo! Here is my video of it and thanks to PyroDad1236 for all his help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaH_-qiAZEY

PYRODAD1236
05-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Thank You Joyce For Providing A Venue For Us To DO What We Love !!! ........Your Very Welcome My Brother !!!

PGH_Pyro
05-09-2016, 10:25 AM
looking forward to seeing the video of the demo items .

Rocketshooter
05-09-2016, 12:38 PM
My ears are still ringing from that show. I loved the rocket finale. Great job guys!