PDA

View Full Version : .4 seconds per foot paper fuse/ .5 seconds per foot green visco availability for 2016

sbpstudios
04-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone had heard of a supplier getting any of the .4 seconds per foot paper fuse/ .5 seconds per foot green visco in stock this season. There seems to be a shortage this year of the fastest fuses (minus quickmatch) & I need to find a supplier or know of someone that's getting a supply of it in by the end of May. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Roy Troutman
Batavia, OH

PyroJoeNEPA
04-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Roy Since the company is not an advertiser here on the Forum I am sending you the info in a PM.
I would suggest that if you do make a purchase from them that you mention that you heard about them here on PyroTalk. Hopefully some more of these "suppliers" will get on board with the advertising so they can get their services promoted to the pyro community.

Pyro@Mach13
04-12-2016, 01:26 PM
It would be nice if we could just freely talk pyro period..... 8-)

PapaBearPyro
04-12-2016, 05:16 PM
It would be nice if we could just freely talk pyro period..... 8-)
It is not a matter of censorship-it is a matter of fair play and how life works. Remember nothing is "free", however the Sponsors of this site support us and in return we
should support them, and as a matter of my personal opinion they have what we want at incredible prices-everybody prospers. If more "suppliers" are made aware of and support
this site, i.e us- then the better. There is a difference between free speech and free advertising-that's all. I haven't felt shackled from debate and I respect this is not the place to
hock your or someone else's wares pro bono.
PBP

displayfireworks1
04-12-2016, 08:31 PM
I don't get some of these simple questions sometimes. If you type in fireworks fuse into a google search you see all the fuse you can possible want. If you are looking for this special exotic fuse, check with the fuse people from the search. If you are trying to fuse something that is that critical you should advance into a fireworks firing system. Even if you do not have an ATF license to purchase legal electric match, there are other options out there.
I have contracts with my current advertisers that give them exclusive advertising rights. I have to respect that. Advertising on pyrotalk is open to anyone that wants to sign on. There are many great pyro related products out there that go unnoticed because they don't market them. I may be the last United States based place to advertise pyrotechnic products to the enthusiast market on a major level. I found a website once that had a listing of all these links to fireworks related sites. When I went to click on some of the links they were all dead links to website that no longer exist. so, not only were all those website dead, the website that had all the sites listed may as well be dead also, because it is still listing dead websites. I am trying to stay off of that list.

Pyro@Mach13
04-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Remember nothing is "free"

Actually that is totally not true. I run FREE no strings attached raffles on a few Munzee groups I run. Have one going right now with $30 in prizes, modest but it is totally free to the players. I do it for fun and for the community we have in that game. I also use totally free no donation, no ad software - some people are about community....

I have my own internet server, I provide space totally 100% no strings attached FREE for several non-profit places.

But I digress on the subject....

PapaBearPyro
04-13-2016, 04:05 AM
I hear you and I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. For years I was a member of a Technical Association in my field, served as a Trustee for a term or 2 and served as its Director for a term. No one ever received compensation, it is non-profit and it must charge annual membership dues, have advertisers etc. just to break even to provide Technical sessions, courses etc. Kudos for your raffles etc.-Free for its participants but in your case you carry the expense (albeit minimal)-so it still not free. I certainly agree with you that we help others any time we can via p.ms etc. This way we strike a balance that mutually benefits all. Nice point and again my hats off to you for your community efforts.
PBP