PDA

View Full Version : XFX Demo cancelled to be rescheduled

displayfireworks1
04-02-2016, 07:10 PM
In case you have not heard the XFX Demo and pyro-musical scheduled for tonight is cancelled because of weather. Word they are giving me is it will be rescheduled at a later date. Here is little video of the weather here is the Pittsburgh area at 6:30 pm tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZal8bO7DXs

Npntransistor
04-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Here in NE Ohio it went straight from rain to snow with lightning. Very odd.

Westpapyro
04-02-2016, 08:42 PM
I was there and wind, rain and snow moving in, yuk!
We did use the firetek to shoot some comets and mines.
There were a ton of people for Vince's training class.

displayfireworks1
04-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Who was there shooting the FireTEK? Did you notice which model it was?
The wind is pretty strong here now. I keep expecting the power to go out.

Westpapyro
04-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Who was there shooting the FireTEK? Did you notice which model it was?
The wind is pretty strong here now. I keep expecting the power to go out.
Ralph but I hook up ematch into slats but didn't pay attention to what firetek he used?

displayfireworks1
04-02-2016, 10:59 PM
I know he had nice display planned with the system but it is delayed because of the weather. When I get a new date and location I will pass it along. Shame the weather turned bad.

zmaster725
04-04-2016, 08:54 PM
I think at this rate we all are getting pushed back by weather. I am sitting on some things to test and the wind here in Indiana has been up to 50mph over the last 3 days. Good old Indiana, one of the states that it can be all 4 seasons in the same week.

ilovecrackle
04-04-2016, 09:26 PM
I think at this rate we all are getting pushed back by weather. I am sitting on some things to test and the wind here in Indiana has been up to 50mph over the last 3 days. Good old Indiana, one of the states that it can be all 4 seasons in the same week.

Same here. The other day it was windy, raining, sleeting, snowing, then no wind and then sunshine all in the same day. haha

Npntransistor
04-04-2016, 10:02 PM
I feel ya, seems like sometimes cleveland has all 4 in one day :(