PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience with First Purchase from Nite Lights

zmaster725
03-31-2016, 03:11 PM
I received a 2016 catalog in the mail from Eddie at Nite lights a few months ago and was very excited to see some 1.4 pro items. I have simply been too scared to send in my paperwork to get my type 54 for some reason even though I ordered Dave's instructional video close to 2 years ago. Anyway like I said to Eddie yesterday I only buy my 1.4 stuff to sell from Jakes simply because everything is cheaper and I can make more money on it. Bar none Eddie carries great quality products and when he offered this early bird deal with $7 off per case I was hooked. I'm posting some pictures of a few of the goodies I got. I am extremely happy with the service that Eddie provided especially since he opened up an hour early since my dumbass didn't know about a time change coming from Indiana. I have never driven 4.5 hours for fireworks ever but for the price and now knowing how great the service is, I will continue to buy from Eddie as he has a great selection for all shooters 1.4, 1.4 pro and 1.3. For the new and prospective customers don't forget to take a treat for the neighborhood dog and don't plan to be in a hurry because Eddie is a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again to NiteLights and Eddie.

PGH_Pyro
03-31-2016, 03:16 PM
love that gleaming silver/chrome wrap on the tops !!!

ilovecrackle
03-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Used some of the pro cakes, mines and 62mm for the first time last year. They are very nice. The 3" red, white and blue mines paired with the red, white and blue 62mm was a great way to end my national anthem with.
I also bought two cases of fan slices and didn't even use them. Actually, never even opened the cases. lol

zmaster725
03-31-2016, 04:15 PM
I got the red star mines to willows slice case, I am very excited to use it as my show opener.

PapaBearPyro
03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Just finished putting in my order with Eddie at Nite Lites Monday. Great customer service, Eddie is very knowledgeable, responsive and a great person to talk to on the
phone-huge selection and great prices. I am a very satisfied customer.
PBP

jh35ky123
04-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Never bought from them but want to, is this place the same as casapyro or different place?

Just finished putting in my order with Eddie at Nite Lites Monday. Great customer service, Eddie is very knowledgeable, responsive and a great person to talk to on the
phone-huge selection and great prices. I am a very satisfied customer.
PBP

PapaBearPyro
04-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Never bought from them but want to, is this place the same as casapyro or different place?
Nite lites is partnered with Casabella but they have different links. To order from Eddie at Nite Lites go to the sponsor page of this site, click on the banner
and it will go to his e-mail link. Ask for a 2016 catalog and he will shoot one to you pretty quick-great prices, selection and service, he will take good care
of you.
PBP