PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2016 1.3G Catalog from Wayne's World Fireworks

xjaayy
03-25-2016, 11:34 PM
Title says it all. I'm looking for a 2016 1.3g Display fireworks catalog with pricing. Does anyone have this available. Thanks.

pyromustang
03-26-2016, 12:32 AM
Call 812-986-3066 and ask for one. nelson/rose and brian are great people. dave if this is not ok please delete.

xjaayy
03-26-2016, 01:15 AM
I gave them a call yesterday (Friday the 25th) & a guy picked up. Asked for it and said they can email it but they never did. Reason I would need this ASAP would be because I am leaving to southern Indiana Saturday morning right before they open. I need to see if I will need my truck to transport anything I might get instead of taking my smaller personal vehicle. I usually go with RKM and since this will be my first time going near Waynes it would be a great opportunity to check them out. I will be there till Wednesday but yea sadly if I don't take my truck I won't bring anything back.. I've known of this forum for years but decided to give this a go if anyone had one they can email it to me.

Westpapyro
03-26-2016, 03:12 AM
Can't you just call with item number and get price? Or email a list?
Catalog is online but with no prices.

CTPYRO
03-26-2016, 09:08 AM
They sell this cake called Diamond in the sky .. really nice cake

displayfireworks1
03-26-2016, 10:21 AM
You call Waynes World and ask for a 2016 price catalog and they never send it to you and you are trying to find it on pyrotalk? He can't find a phone number, we have to give it to him. This sounds like a customer service problem between him and the distributor. It looks like you are from the state of Illinois, there is more than one fireworks store between there and southern Indiana. You can't make someone sell you something if they don't want to.

xjaayy
03-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Hello all,

It's too late already. Maybe next time.
I didn't ask for their number or nothing like that so I did not need that info, but then again I know I did not at first put that I had contacted them so thank you for the information. I might of spoken to Brian, it was a male and said he was sending it but never did and I trusted his word. Sadly when I checked later in the night I saw I never received it. I was hoping someone here might be able to provide me with a catalog to help a fellow Pyro out. It's morning and still have not received nothing yet. It's pointless for me to contact them at this point since I am on my way.

@Dave , I understand what you are trying to say. But read my reply to pyromustang. Yes on the Illinois part, and yes I know about the one in between. BoomTown if that's what you're talking about. Sadly I don't like that distributor. Had an order problem last year with them. I've been mainly with RKM. I would love to try out Waynes. Maybe in the future.