03-18-2016, 06:57 PM
i wish the tape was pink. it would of even been funnier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqH0Au9VtS0&feature=youtu.be

Westpapyro
03-18-2016, 08:19 PM
Nah not pink, fireworks duck tape

displayfireworks1
03-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Good one Kelli , the Magic Tape is not good for holding cakes down, that pink tape looks good.
At Westpapyro , they know Uhaul selling "Fireworks Tape" they are trying to get some of that with that tape you have. LOL

ilovecrackle
03-19-2016, 01:27 AM
Nah not pink, fireworks duck tape

Yeah, just regular duct tape works great. Although ever since seeing one of daves videos last year about the uhaul tape and trying it out, I have switched over to primarily using the uhaul tape. It works great.

PapaBearPyro
03-19-2016, 09:33 AM
Another duct tape guy here. After watching vids and joining the forum I ran in the U-Haul joint and grabbed me a couple of rolls. Haven't tried it yet but if it works out
that will free up my duct tape for its intended purposes-first aid, auto repair, garment repair, cooking etc. ;)
PBP

ilovecrackle
03-19-2016, 10:38 AM
Another duct tape guy here. After watching vids and joining the forum I ran in the U-Haul joint and grabbed me a couple of rolls. Haven't tried it yet but if it works out
that will free up my duct tape for its intended purposes-first aid, auto repair, garment repair, cooking etc. ;)
PBP

Yeah, the uhaul tape seems to work really well and its a lot easier on the fingers if you use a lot.
I do a lot of prep work ahead of time and used duct tape to tape groups of cakes together to make a wider base and secure talons to the cakes so i used a lot of duct tape. The uhaul tape works just as good, if not better and doesn't make my fingers sore for a week after ripping so much like the duct tape did. lol

PapaBearPyro
03-19-2016, 11:40 AM
I hear you on the sore fingers after ripping the 300th piece of tape. I would start the rip with my teeth after a while which would draw the ire and wagging finger
from Mrs. Bear LOL BTW- I dig the profile pic-I thought that was you when I was setting off that crackling artillery last year LOL
PBP