PDA

View Full Version : Fire Art Demo and Open Shoot and PGI Display Operator Course May 13 & 14

Fire Art
03-18-2016, 04:21 PM
Mark your calendars fellow pyros! Fire Art LLC will be having its annual open shoot, PGI Display Operators Course, and product demo May 13th and 14th at its location in Clearfield PA. Come and spend a day or the entire weekend with us and other like minded individuals.

Friday, May 13th
OPEN SHOOT
Come spend the evening with us, buy a few pieces and satisfy your pyro itch.
Shoot Times 6pm to 10pm
Shells up to 10", racks provided
Food will be served.

Saturday, May 14th
PGI DISPLAY OPERATOR COURSE (Class held at Comfort Inn in Clearfield, Hands-On training at Fire Art)
8am-4pm
$60 per person

PRODUCT DEMO
Begins at dark
1.4, Articles Pyro, and 1.3 product
Food will be served.

Office will be open before and after the events for orders.

For more info or registration visit www.fireartcorp.com/demo or call 814-765-5918

Westpapyro
03-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Fun fun fun, Brian asked me to help set up so I'll be there!

PyroJoeNEPA
03-19-2016, 03:36 PM
Going to be a great time. I will be there for the open shoot & demo. Room is booked!

Fire Art
04-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Forgot to mention, shells up to 10" can be shot at the open shoot!

Still some room for the PGI Display Operator Course on 5/14.

djsmurf
04-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Looks like I'm going to be able to make both Ace and Fire Art Demos. See you there.

Westpapyro
05-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Well the demo went good and the pyromusical final was awesome, thanks Al for all you do.
Brian was a pleasure to help set up the show. Dane my buddy always great to hang and work with you!
Joe finally we got a chance to meet, look forward to many more meet and hang outs.
Dave? Where were you? The final was seven twelve inch fireballs...

PyroJoeNEPA
05-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Ditto on everything Chuck said. Awesome pyromusical. The 8" shells were beautiful & those fireballs---woah!!! They did generate some much needed heat!!!
Great product in the demo [both C & B stuff] and lots of goodies going up in the air for open shoot Friday night. Got to see some old friends and make some new ones.
As usual, Al [and Sharon] did an awesome job with the food.

Fire Art
05-31-2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! We try our best to make people happy and showcase the awesome product that we sell. I couldn't have done it without the ACE Pyro crew, Brian and his crew, Dane, Chuck, Tropmoore, Frank & Ray, and the army of newly certified peeps that took the PGI display Operators course that morning.

The weather was a challenge for sure but it was clear for the demo and the show. We went beyond our normal scope for the show but it was something I wanted to see for close to a year, will return to the normal scope of things for next year.

Here is a video clip from the pyromusical. It took up so much space in the field that we were challenged to find a good spot to video it from.

https://youtu.be/UnxQ0Qi6CNQ