PDA

View Full Version : Is advertising on pyrotalk.com effective ?

displayfireworks1
03-16-2016, 10:16 PM
Is advertising on pyrotalk.com an effective way to reach the firework enthusiast?
Are fireworks enthusiast advancing into pyrotechnics with firing systems etc. because of my fireworks videos ?
Here is one of my recent emails .
Dave,

First, as with most of your fans, I REALLY like your videos and education. While I've been shooting for nearly 30 years, it's only the past 4 that I've learned what it takes to do a real show. That is largely due to your videos. THANKS!

To give you an idea of the level I've achieved in just 4 years, I'm buying wholesale from WFBoom and Nite Lites. I live just south of XXXXX; about an hour away from XXXXX. What a great guy! Picking up the first half of my order from him this Saturday. I have a small 12-queue manual firing system and just received my Cobra system with 2 field modules last week for this year. Think I have programming down already.

Couple of questions:
1) When directly putting ignitiators (what a great product for us 1.4 guys) into a artillery shell, why do you "drill" a hole in the side? What not just pull the fuse and insert the ignitiator there?

2) For those of us with limited queues (about 46 in my case at the moment), how can you get several mortars to fire at exact same time? I know you can put multiple ignitiators on one queue, but firing 4 rounds of 6 shots still takes about 6 queues and not sure I can "afford" that with my limit. I can quick fuse the fuses to one queue, but fuse burn time is not very consistent.

I have more questions, but can't recall at the moment. So it will wait until another time.

PS - My mother-in-law lives in XXXXXXXX, PA. One of my trips up, we'll have to get together for lunch or something.

THANKS!
XXXXX XXXXX
I encouraged him to join the pyrotalk forums. Special thanks to my advertisers and members of the forums for your support. Are you in the fireworks business or fireworks related equipment and accessories? Please contact me and become part of pyrotalk.com.
http://pyrotalk.com/contact.php