PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks in the Snow and Cold... (2 degrees F)

displayfireworks1
03-16-2016, 08:19 PM
Fireworks in the Snow and Cold... (2 degrees F)
This is an unlisted video I am releasing for a few days only. You can access the video link within the enclosed document. You will need to be logged on to your member account to access the document. Once you open the document copy and paste the link into your browser to view the video.

Niceshellsdude
03-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Yes Gentleman....we did sail into history!!!! I had a helluva good time despite the cold.

displayfireworks1
03-16-2016, 10:24 PM
I used that line in the video. LOL I think we did accomplish something in 2 degree temperatures with this display. He said he wants to do it again in August, think how easy will that one will be. Pat, you will have to come up with another movie line for the August display. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is coming out soon. Maybe I'll spray some Windex on the 10 inch mortar like Guss so it slides away from the strap easier. LOL Then I'll say the Greeks invented fireworks. LOL. I guess you have to know the movie to understand the humor .

Rocketshooter
03-17-2016, 10:49 AM
Wow Dave, I felt cold just watching that video!

displayfireworks1
03-18-2016, 09:16 PM
In another 24 hours I am going to close the video link. So if anyone wants to view it better do it soon.

Npntransistor
03-18-2016, 10:52 PM
So Dave, is that how you guys make ice tea in PA?

PapaBearPyro
03-19-2016, 09:14 AM
Even more impressive-Is that how you guys drink ice tea in PA? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL
PBP

displayfireworks1
03-19-2016, 12:21 PM
I drink Ice Tea every day all day and usually take it with me. I have a method for making it I affectionately call Nazi-Tea. I call it that based on the Nazi method for rapidly making methamphetamine. I have a rapid method for making 5 gallons of tea at time. I should probably do a video about it next time I make it. If you like ice tea you may enjoy it.