PDA

View Full Version : Pyromusical Soundtrack/Ideas

BallisticFireworks
03-14-2016, 07:48 AM
Looking to see where people get there soundtracks/ song ideas for pyromusicals. Got the Cobra i want to try out, but would like to pick peoples brains for ideas regarding a soundtrack and the songs that they like to use. Its only a short display 5-6 at a speedway event, any ideas would be much appreciated!

Northern Sky
03-14-2016, 09:40 AM
YouTube.

Find some car related tracks.

How about Born to be wild?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWRypqz5-o

Westpapyro
03-14-2016, 02:15 PM
Car theme is good. Use audacity to make music track. Must be in mp3 version for audiobox. Pm me if you need help with anything Cobra related?

PyroJoeNEPA
03-14-2016, 06:19 PM
If it is at a speedway and you are going to play your music through the house sound system you most likely will have "not the best" quality music reproduction. Usually the paging system at this type venue is "horn type loudspeakers" which are designed for maximum speech intelligibility [300Hz to 3,000 Hz] and coverage at high volumes, but will not have the bass or high frequency reproduction a full range speaker system will have. That being said, it still will work for you. We did a PyroMusical at a large Fairgrounds last year and I was concerned that the sound would be horrible. Naturally, I was the worst critic. The music was "passable" and the crowd loved the show.Listening to announcements and background music through that system all day long they were used to the mediocre sound quality. We did have to broadcast the audio feed from the Fire One firing system location about a half mile to the fairgrounds audio amplifier location to get our audio to them. We used an FM wireless link for this.
There are lots of "car related" songs you can use---search YouTube or BeeMP3 for songs.

BallisticFireworks
03-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Cheers! I will be sure to hit you up if i run into any issue, first time using the Audio Box/ Finale will be nerve wracking but i am sure it will be fine, do you have much Cobra gear? What issues have you generally come across?

Cheers for the song suggestions, yeh the speakers will be awful but will be a good trial run for my system. has anyone found complete soundtracks on line somewhere?

PyroJoeNEPA
03-15-2016, 08:26 AM
YouTube is a good source. You can download the free "YouTubeDownlaoder" program & then open the clip with Audacity to edit it & save it [export function] as a MP3 file. Another source for free music is BeeMP3.com

Northern Sky
03-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Cheers! I will be sure to hit you up if i run into any issue, first time using the Audio Box/ Finale will be nerve wracking but i am sure it will be fine, do you have much Cobra gear? What issues have you generally come across??

I've been shooting Cobra for a while and would be happy to answer any questions that might come up.

ilovecrackle
03-15-2016, 12:44 PM
I've been shooting Cobra for a while and would be happy to answer any questions that might come up.

I may have to touch base with you sometime. Iv had the cobra over a year now and haven't even used it, nor do i have any idea how to use it. hahaha:o

PGH_Pyro
03-16-2016, 07:26 PM
use 24 bit loss-less files :) F mp3s and their lossy-ness.
and don't be predictable in song choice . none of that lee greenwood b.s. or anything predictable at all.
go for the iron maiden and so forth .
:p

BallisticFireworks
04-01-2016, 03:35 AM
So the video of my first scripted Cobra Show and Soundtrack effort can be found at this link!

https://www.facebook.com/BallisticFireworks/videos/vb.290375381070833/854728267968872/?type=2&theater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1459488955615190

Pretty happy with the result in the end, very small low budget show for our local speedway club, but a good place to try it out! 1 x 18R2, 7 x 18M and the audiotex used here.