PDA

View Full Version : Wfboom is getting a new look

Wholesale Fireworks
03-09-2016, 11:28 AM
WFBOOM HAS A NEW LOOK

Our new home page will soon have a completely new look that will make it easier to find what you are looking for. Over the next few days, we will be working to improve your overall experience when visiting our website.

In addition to the new look, some of the changes you will experience are:

NEW Mobile Compatibility
NEW Shopping Cart
Quicker Access to Product
NEW Locations Page

Because of the changes that are being made, we are asking that you wait until Friday, March 11th to place orders online through the website. If you have to get an order placed before the 11th, feel free to email your order to your sales rep or give us a call and we will take your order over the phone. We are doing our best to make the transition as quick and seamless as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and we will be happy to help.

Northern Sky
03-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Thanks Ray.

We/NEOPG will ne down in force as usual this year.

Westpapyro
03-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Hi Ray, my buddy Frank from NY and I are putting in an order soon. Ttyl
Chuck

Wholesale Fireworks
03-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Feel free to contact me directly at the store if you have any questions.

Wholesale Fireworks
03-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Looking forward to it! It wouldn't be the same with out you guys.

djsmurf
03-13-2016, 11:24 PM
New site looks great Ray, will be putting my first order of the year in soon.

HuskerNation
03-25-2016, 07:20 PM
The site does look very nice. Ray and the folks at WFBoom are awesome. Just placed my order of 36 cases and can't wait for all the stuff to be in. The new Nukem and Commander in Chief shells look really good on video and can't wait to try them out in person. Once again, thanks Ray for all the help from Rich and Kristin in PA!!!!!!!

ilovecrackle
03-25-2016, 07:47 PM
The new site looks great. Love your product! I'm getting about 10 cases or so from you guys this year. :)

PGHBoom
03-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Love the new look. I was wondering if you had anything info on individual sizes of the products you sell. I have placed an order and was wanting to do a layout while waiting for everything to come in.

Wholesale Fireworks
03-28-2016, 11:38 AM
PGH BOOM nothing available for the individual item sizes. That is a good suggestion though. I will bring it up to our production team and in the fall when things are a LITTLE slower it will be a good project.

PyroManiacs
03-28-2016, 05:14 PM
I was wondering if you had anything info on individual sizes of the products you sell.

Great Idea. I would like to see this as a project as well.

Site looks a lot better too, much easier to navigate.

MontanaMike
03-29-2016, 03:59 PM
My "firing partner" Keith and I placed our first order with wfboom a few weeks ago for 34 cases and am anxiously awaiting the "shipping notice." The crew there has been easy to work with and the product looks great. The big worry here is, we're having an unusually dry year so far, so hopefully we'll get some moisture and not have a real dry summer. (fingers crossed)

Pyro@Mach13
04-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi Ray, my buddy Frank from NY and I are putting in an order soon. Ttyl
Chuck

Done!!! Now the fun starts (although ordering is rather fun too)!