PDA

View Full Version : Adverser and ATF License feedback.

displayfireworks1
02-22-2016, 07:37 PM
As spring approaches it will soon be time for people that follow my videos to buy fireworks. I am looking to add more advertisers to pyrotalk. My website pyrotalk is open to anyone in the fireworks or fireworks related business.Is advertising on pyrotalk and my youtube channel effective? I will copy and paste one of my recent emails below. Advertising on pyrotalk is similar to advertising in a journal. Many different companies advertising in one location. Please email me for advertising details. I need the support of people in the business to continue to promote pyrotechnics. Thank you to all my current advertisers.
Hi Dave,

I consider myself very amateur and recently found your YouTube videos. The videos are great.
I grew up in XXXXXX and used to attend XXXXXXXX show every year as kid, loved your video covering that event.
Currently I reside in GXXXXXXX, XX but shoot fireworks on fourth at my sister's place in BXXXXX County.

Ok my question. I was about to order your licensing DVDs and was curious, how long is the ATF license valid for? How often do you have to renew, if at all? How much does the license cost outside the cost of your dvd?

Appreciate quick response as according to your YouTube video, license can take 90 days and 4th is less then 5 months away.

Last, I'm going take trip to (pyrotalk advertiser) after watching your video. I used to always head to XXXXXXX but after your endorsement and price comparisons I'll be heading that way.

Thanks,
JXXXXXXl D

Sent from my iPad
He also purchased ATF/DVD package and I predict he will be more than an amateur very soon