PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Live Oak Texas

PapaBearPyro
02-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Just wanted to say Hello from Texas. Sitting here having a couple of cold ones and whipping up some 10 tube racks in the shop. I have enjoyed the videos
and decided to register to join in and have some fun. See ya on the boards.
PapaBearPyro

chriskrc
02-14-2016, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. Great to meet you

PapaBearPyro
02-14-2016, 06:26 PM
Thank You
Like wise

displayfireworks1
02-14-2016, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the pyrotalk forums. Thanks for following my videos. I see you are from the state of Texas, we actually have a few forums members from Texas. Perhaps they will reach out to network with you.
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/tx/TX_22724.gif
It looks like you are from Bexar County Texas. I have at least two people listed that have a fireworks ATF license in that county. What is your level of fireworks experience?

djsmurf
02-15-2016, 01:55 AM
Welcome to the forum PapaBearPyro.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk PapaBear.

PapaBearPyro
02-15-2016, 04:23 PM
Thank you for the welcomes Gentlemen. Bexar county it is for the last 4 1/2 years. Prior I resided in and retired in Maryland. As to experience I have approx. 42 years as a backyard hero, About
15years ago I began purchasing wholesale at Patriotic Fireworks up in Northeast MD. As to that I purchased many cases of Spirit of Liberty mortars and had to smile watching the wfboom video
as Ray explained the new packaging-boy I spent a lot of time in the shop undoing tie twisties LOL. Last year I ended the chain fusing regime and got me a 20 cue system. In the near future I'll
be going for my ATF so I'll certainly be getting your package. My previous experience with ATF has been pleasant-I obtained my FFL03 c&r a couple of years back and I'm still clean to the best of my knowledge LOL. Hope I have some tips and tricks to share and I certainly look forward to the knowledge I will gain along with the comradeship that comes with the hobby.
Da Bear