PDA

View Full Version : Hello my new fellow pyro operators!

primetime347
02-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Hello from Colorado Springs, but I am currently deployed as a civilian contractor to Afghanistan. I have always been a firework enthusiast but not until recently have I actually taking the next step from shooting fireworks one at a time to wiring up whole backyard shows. I am trying to learn everything that I can. This is a science and I want to become as knowledgeable as I can from firing 1.3g all the way to making my own shells. I recently bought Dave’s package a few months ago and just now starting on filling it out. I am hoping to join my local pyro club, Rocky Mountain Pyrotechnics Guild to learn more about professional building and shooting. I am happy to take any and all advice from everyone’s collective wealth of knowledge here.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the Forum Primetime. Check out the videos & threads here. You will find a wealth of information. Hooking up with your local club is the best thing you can do. Find someone there to mentor you. And keep your head down while you are deployed & come home safe!

displayfireworks1
02-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Thank you for purchasing my ATF/DVD package, I want to also thank you for your informative post. I did a search on the fireworks club you mentioned. If you join it i hope it will be a positive experience for you. I looked over their site, it is full of contact information.
http://www.rmpg.org/

Fire Art
02-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service!