View Full Version : Newbie from JAX

oldshirt
02-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Hey everyone, J.R. here. I'm new to the fireworks world...just signed up for this forum today. Pretty excited about diving into this world. I want to learn everything I can...terminology, trends and all that stuff. What's the best way to go about learning it? Thanks!

CTPYRO
02-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Depends how far you want to go with this..... most people that are new can join a pyro club... meet other people in that club. Not sure if there are clubs in your area but that's just a thought

Bazerk
02-03-2016, 02:30 PM
New as in no experience at all in fireworks at all? Surely you have used fireworks before no? Its ok if you havent, but I am just trying to get a feel for how "new" we are talking here.

ilovecrackle
02-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Welcome J.R.
There are some good and knowledgeable people here.

PyroJoeNEPA
02-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Welcome JR. Scour the posts & videos. Lots of information to be found here & lots of good people.

displayfireworks1
02-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk, we have a few people from Florida on the forums. I hope you all network with each-other.

oldshirt
02-11-2016, 03:11 PM
New as in no experience at all in fireworks at all? Surely you have used fireworks before no? Its ok if you havent, but I am just trying to get a feel for how "new" we are talking here.

New as in like, I've used sparklers and bottle rockets and last July 4th my brother-in-law bought a variety pack of fireworks from Target and that's about it. I want to learn pretty much everything I can.