PDA

View Full Version : need some help with finding a 1.3 place in Kentucky or Illinois

hatsgoods
01-29-2016, 09:46 AM
i know about nightlights / little china but they are a little out of my price range. so if anyone could email me at khartman93@comcast.net with any leads. thanks in advance. i will be doing a show in Crittenden Kentucky this mid to late spring. i might just stick to 1.4. im just not sure at this point. im looking to put on at least a 7 to 10 min. show by saving up some cash between me and my family member that lives there. i hope we can at least have about 1500 saved by then to so a good sized show. i was teaching her about my type 54 and she said she wants a show so i said we ill work on it together.

displayfireworks1
01-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Kelli
Just some friendly advice. don't take a $1500 budget on a shopping trip around a multi state area. If you look at my Sponsor Page of Pyrotalk. Lynch Imports is less than a 2 hour drive from Crittenden Kentucky. You have a type 54 Fireworks License. Send a copy of the license to Lynch Imports. Lynch Imports is a Sponsor of Pyrotalk, please consider them. In this situation there is no reason not to.
Because you are properly license you can pick up your fireworks and legally transport them across state lines to your shoot site. Lynch Imports is a reasonable distance from shoot site. They carry a mix of 1.3 and 1.4.
http://lynchimportsllc.com/

ilovecrackle
01-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Lynch is good people to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them. If you are gonna be that close to them, I definitely would recommend going to them.

I am not a 1.3 guy but I have purchased 1.4 from them and they have a very good 1.4 line. I highly recommend checking out their Uncle Slam cans, they are very nice.

Northern Sky
01-29-2016, 02:57 PM
You will be pleased with both 1.3 and 1.4 from Lynch.

hatsgoods
01-29-2016, 05:13 PM
ok thanks for the feed back everyone. i totally forgot about lynch but i definitely consider them.

pyrotech5
01-31-2016, 08:51 PM
How much of your $1500 budget will you have to spend on the required $1million liability policy to legal shoot class b in Kentucky?

davidlynch
02-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Hey, thanks everybody :cool:

Kelli, reach out any time. Email's best, sales@lynchimportsllc.com. I'm working on finalizing the 2016 catalog now, should be done by the middle of the month. Demos April 29 (1.4g) and April 30 (1.3g and PGI Display Operator Certification Course). Come see us!!

joewad
03-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Hey, thanks everybody :cool:

Kelli, reach out any time. Email's best, sales@lynchimportsllc.com. I'm working on finalizing the 2016 catalog now, should be done by the middle of the month. Demos April 29 (1.4g) and April 30 (1.3g and PGI Display Operator Certification Course). Come see us!!

Tank up on your "Monster", get wired then get back to that 2016 catalog. I've been hearing that it's gonna been done by the middle of the month for "a few months" now :) :)

PapaBearPyro
03-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Just received an updated 2016 price list from Eddie at nite lites, he also has an early bird special running. Shoot him an email for his latest pricing if you have not already done so. Either way
you can't go wrong -both have top notch stuff and as with all the sponsors they have some of the best prices in the nation hands down-I've checked. They are indeed worthy of our business and support as they have in turn supported us. Good luck with your "shopping"- I'll be ordering a pallet sized helping of nite lites love here directly.
PBP

jh35ky123
03-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Cant get the Nite lites link from the top of page to work?
Also +1 for Lynch Imports!

displayfireworks1
03-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Nite Lites does not have a website. His banner goes into outlook email. Send him an email or call. Just go to my Sponsor Page to find all the fireworks distributors that are part of the pyrotalk website.
http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

PapaBearPyro
03-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Email for Nite lites Eddie Whobrey is ewpyronl6009@yahoo.com and request current pricelist-he is pretty quick.
PBP

pyrola
03-12-2016, 06:48 PM
How much of your $1500 budget will you have to spend on the required $1million liability policy to legal shoot class b in Kentucky?

I would love to hear an answer to this question about insurance.

JoeR
03-12-2016, 08:18 PM
x2 on checking out Lynch Imports. I hear they just got a lot of product in!!!