PDA

View Full Version : G Force By Winda

paulcatucci
01-27-2016, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to share a product I recently picked up a case of for $170 it's called G Force by Winda it is by far the best canister she'll I've shot at a fantastic price.
https://youtu.be/v5qlUo34AlA872873

ilovecrackle
01-27-2016, 11:25 PM
Looks nice. Love the vibrant color in some of them.

chriskrc
01-28-2016, 07:54 AM
Had a case of those last year, they are really nice. Enjoy those greatly.

paulcatucci
01-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Well this explains why They are so good. They are a rerap of Exterminator. 874

paulcatucci
01-28-2016, 09:51 PM
But only this one tube was reraped the other tubes only has one label on it. I'm seriously starting to think all of these canister shells are made in the same factory and just have different labels on them.

ilovecrackle
01-29-2016, 12:02 AM
But only this one tube was reraped the other tubes only has one label on it. I'm seriously starting to think all of these canister shells are made in the same factory and just have different labels on them.

I have "heard" that there are just a couple/few factories where all/most the can shells are made. So this wouldn't surprise me a bit. I personally have seen pro shells wrapped with exterminator shells underneath as well.

chriskrc
01-29-2016, 09:20 AM
I have "heard" that there are just a couple/few factories where all/most the can shells are made. So this wouldn't surprise me a bit. I personally have seen pro shells wrapped with exterminator shells underneath as well.

This is probably true so that's why they all look so good. I don't know what it is though but some seemto be a little different with height and break. Anyway I love canister shells and will always grab a case of them.

chriskrc
01-29-2016, 09:21 AM

This is probably true so that's why they all look so good. I don't know what it is though but some seemto be a little different with height and break. Anyway I love canister shells and will always grab a case of them.

PapaBearPyro
02-21-2016, 06:53 PM
Nice job on the rewrap discovery LOL. I love cans myself and that's a good price.
Thanx

pitts
03-21-2016, 10:02 AM
These are great shells, was debating on these or excals last year as I never used excals, the owner of the store I go to recommended these over the excels and I am glad I took his recomendation

ilovecrackle
03-21-2016, 06:17 PM
These are great shells, was debating on these or excals last year as I never used excals, the owner of the store I go to recommended these over the excels and I am glad I took his recomendation

Yeah, they look good. I really like the colors on them. I wish they have them wholesale closer to me to try. I'v only seen them at one retail place around me.