PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Turkey

antares
01-26-2016, 08:21 AM
Hi Everyone;

I am Buki from Turkey, I am the fan of pyrotechnic works, actually we are producing non-lethal products for the police forces in whole world.

I hope I can share my experiences and I hope I will find my solutions here. I have a lot of opportunity in our factory to try new ideas. I mean if you have different ideas please contact with me I can handle it. Of course with high safety. :)

displayfireworks1
01-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk discussion forums. I usually require people in the pyrotechnic business to sign on as advertisers to the website. However, the chances of a non-lethal weapons producer from Turkey signing up to advertise may be pretty slim. LOL. I think it is reasonable for you to tell us about the work you do.
http://www.gdnonline.com/gdnimages/20150807//Turkeymapp.jpg
My research is telling me the need for non-lethal weapons is going to increase over the next few years. Here I quote from the internet.
Over the next ten years, the Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) market is forecasted to emerge as a key domain for asymmetric warfare, law enforcement and technology providers. Following lessons learned in Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Israel, China and Afghanistan, governments worldwide have undoubtedly understood the urgent need for non-lethal weapons. Asymmetric warfare, street riots, insurgency and mass demonstrations over the last decade have revealed the loopholes in the security dogma of the 21st century.

There is a growing demand from combatant commanders, law enforcement officers and political establishment for less lethal weapons capabilities. This demand is driven by the need to help them win the hearts and minds of the non-combatant population and prevent world outcry and media attention due to non-combatant casualties. As a result, many governments have entered into non-lethal weapons R&D and procurement dedicated to the full spectrum of public safety, law enforcement, crowd control and asymmetric warfare. In view of these changes in the field, technological advances have facilitated the development of new types of non-lethal weapons.

antares
01-26-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Dave;

Actually 10 years ago no one knows anything for non-lethal products. But after 2013 in Turkey every single idea changed. Before 2013 Turkish police forces used their human power for anti-riot protests. in 2013 June in Turkey there was a big protests occured, more than 1.000.000 people joined the protests and the police forces used CS Gas Projectile, only 7 people died in this action. Everyone understood the non-lethals power.
Today in the middle east non-lethal products are really so popular. Frankly it is not easy to produce it especillay CS powder is coming from hell :) but it is important for every countries.
Today actually europe countries are asking for the non-lethal products, because of the syrian refrugees. Israel already using the non-lethal munitions.

We are producing the non-lethal products but believe me our main target is just R&D because every counrty has different situation and we have to listen what they want. For example in Turkey you can not use impact type non-lethal products this type of ammunition is not legal. But in Bangladesh they are using it.

displayfireworks1
01-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Are you making products similar to what I posted in the following post. See link
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/showthread.php?2818-Flash-Gernade&highlight=flash%20bang

PyroJoeNEPA
01-26-2016, 03:26 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Antares. I'm sure we will find your posts on non-lethal products quite interesting. Several things are currently used here in the USA such as "bean bag" shotgun rounds & CS pINT BALL pellets. They would be used in prisons by Corrections Officers and Police for riot control.
"Flash Bangs" would be used by Police Swat or Military for controlled entry in hostile environments.
Not a lot of information is publicized about the different devices available & in use. But the internet is truly "a window into the world"!