View Full Version : New Years Eve 2016

ReDeemer
01-21-2016, 11:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFZd6_Tj7Ow&feature=youtu.be

12:23 second pyromusical I did for new years this year. The camera got bumped at the start so the video isnt perfect, but it still shows a pretty good show. Let me know honest opinions. ENJOY.

chriskrc
01-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Nice show. Great way to ring in the new year

displayfireworks1
01-22-2016, 11:29 PM
That shows looked great. Was it all Consumer Fireworks? Do you have an ATF license? What firing system did you use? Did I ask too many questions? LOL

cracker
01-23-2016, 10:57 PM
That was a cool show, I watched the whole thing. The timing was really good too. I missed NY due to injury, so watching this makes me jones to go out and shoot! The only thing I would change, is the camera person/editor ;)

ReDeemer
01-30-2016, 11:07 AM
That shows looked great. Was it all Consumer Fireworks? Do you have an ATF license? What firing system did you use? Did I ask too many questions? LOL

Yes it was all consumer products. 1.4 & 1.4Pro stuff. With how good 1.4 has gotten, ive never seen the hassle of attempting to get a ATF license. I use Merlocks Firing Systems. I absolutely love them. And no, the was just the right amount of questions.

As far as the camera went, idk what the hell YouTube did to my video. I promise it wasn't shaking at all. There was a slight problem when it got bumped up a bit so you couldn't get the true effect of the mines/comets/etc but that was about it. When I finally watched it on YouTube I was very disappointed

Pyrokarl85
01-30-2016, 04:03 PM
That was an awesome show man. Better than mine I just hand lit a few things. I was looking into the merlock system a little bit. It's between that and cobra haven't did enough research on it yet.

N3OQO
01-31-2016, 09:31 AM
Very nice!!

PapaBearPyro
02-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Very nice show, Mama Bear and myself enjoyed watching it. Thanks for posting it.
Da Bear