View Full Version : Hello from NW Ohio

djsmurf
01-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Long time follower of the Forum, finally getting moving on my type 54. Dave awesome job on the ATF/DVD application package! Quick shipping even with an over the holiday order and very well put together video. I have been shooting increasingly complex 1.4 shows over the last few years at family events outside Ohio. Want to bring the show and family here for some fun. For Ohio this means getting an exhibitor’s license as well as the type 54, likely a fireworks magazine. Glad to have individuals like Dave and other forum members available to help others out.

Westpapyro
01-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Welcome, I belong to a fireworks club with many of the members from your general area. It's called Neopg. If you need more info just let me know. Maybe come to Kellners to meet like minded individuals.
Chuck

djsmurf
01-07-2016, 03:41 AM
Thanks Chuck, already have the membership application printed and will send it out tomorrow. With Ohio that all important "proficiency in the handling and discharging" seems to be the most difficult thing to deal with. I have some shoots setup with local professional groups this year, however have my eye on meeting more other like minded individuals. Kellners, I already have a shopping list for. It's not to far from wfboom in Hubbard where I go to pick up much of my 1.4 stuff.

Fire Art
01-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to check us out as well. We carry 1.4, 1.3. Articles Pyro, BP, chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Feel free to contact me anytime and hope to see you at our open shoot and/or demo in the spring!

djsmurf
01-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks Al sent you a reply to your message.