PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a mortar?

displayfireworks1
01-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Video from Germany. It is just a matter of time before Europe imposes all the same fireworks restrictions on large shells, same as USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGf8gOllMw

Playingwithfire85
01-06-2016, 03:24 AM
I get the point of the mortar issue but you're supporting a copyright stealing youtube user by posting the videos they steal.

Vulpes
01-06-2016, 08:35 AM
These kinds of shells already have the limitations of being for proffesional pyrotechnicians only, and usually come from unscruplous sellers from Italy, Poland, Czech and so forth. New pyro directives applying for the whole of the European Union have already been set and will start to come into effect either this or next year, though mostly dealing with classification and uniform marking for all countries in the EU. Limitations on NEC and so forth are also included, I believe, but I am not 100% sure.

displayfireworks1
01-06-2016, 08:25 PM
At Playingwithfire85 I do not anything about the YouTube user. I sometimes embed YouTube videos to illustrate news events or fireworks activity in both good and bad ways. The videos are only embedded on the forums. They still play on YouTube website. I am predicting with terrorist activity becoming more frequent in Europe larger fireworks will become more restrictive.