PDA

View Full Version : Southeastern michigan

Pyrokarl85
01-05-2016, 12:00 AM
New to the forum. I'm a backyard pyro looking to get on a local pyro crew. In the near future I would like to get my type54. Can't wait to dig into all the info in the forum and get some great ideas for my up coming show this year.

displayfireworks1
01-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Are you over 21 years of age? How close do you live to Manchester Michigan?

Fire Art
01-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the forums. You need to check out ACE Pyro in Manchester MI. Wholesale 1.4, 1.3, Articles Pyro, black powder, supplies & equipment. Sign up for their e-news to be notified of upcoming events and demos. They hold a PGI Display Operator Course the day of their demo and have a place on the website to apply to help on a crew.

www.acepyro.com

Pyrokarl85
01-09-2016, 12:29 AM
Yeah I'm 30. I'm only about an hour away from Manchester. Im going to have to look into them and see what there prices are like on 1.4. The place I go to now has the best prices I can find buying it by the case but the guy is not the easiest to deal with. Thanks for the info guys.

djsmurf
01-09-2016, 03:37 AM
Welcome, Pyrokarl85.

displayfireworks1
01-09-2016, 09:42 AM
If you are trying to get an ATF license to purchase 1.3 fireworks you may need to get moving on it in the next few months to be ready for July 4th. The procedure can take up to 90 days. Usually this time of year the procedure is quicker. Since you live near Manchester Michigan you should sign up for the class at Ace Pyro. It looks like it is a Pyrotechnic Guild International approved class. Who knows they may even put you to work on a crew.