PDA

View Full Version : where to get case pricing in south east PA?

n3qdz
12-31-2015, 12:05 PM
I am gonna start to get my 4th display to the next level. I have never bought cases before until I saw the prices. I am on the MD PA border and looking for a place (not 6 hours) away but looking to get cases. help me out thanks!

displayfireworks1
12-31-2015, 03:00 PM
Rather than someone naming every fireworks store in the area where you live. Please review my list of advertisers on pyrotalk. I have contracts with those distributors that forbids random promotion of fireworks companies not affiliated with pyrotalk. Also be more specific what city you are in. When I look at the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland it is hundreds of miles long. What is your budget? I have multiple advertisers that will ship cases of fireworks to you. Then you don't need to drive a great distance and can still enjoy good prices. The other choice is for you to do some leg work so to speak. Make some phone calls, do a internet search etc.
Here is the link
http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

Wholesale Fireworks
12-31-2015, 04:32 PM
Be sure to check out our early bird special in February of 2016 The great thing is we can save you a 6 hour drive by shipping your order to you. Check our our entire product line on our website and check out over 300 product videos.
http://wfboom.com

n3qdz
12-31-2015, 06:14 PM
I live in Maryland almost at the MD line.

displayfireworks1
12-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Scan your report card, I want to see your reading comprehension scores.

n3qdz
12-31-2015, 06:57 PM
Sorry Dave, I have a household of gabby women ALL yapping in my ear! I have been looking at he sponsors pages and shipping policies. I will be making several orders through out the year. Yea my brain is a bit frazzled at this time of day! I will GLADLY trade a mother in law, wife, and two other yappy women for cases of fireworks!!!

displayfireworks1
12-31-2015, 07:09 PM
Its New Years Eve, you got the fireworks fever. Think about it again in a few days. Jan and Feb are slow months for fireworks distributors, they may have some deals for you. Check out the link when you find the time. If you can get the budget up consider have the fireworks shipped to you. It is easier to do than you think.

jknepp1954
01-01-2016, 10:13 AM
N3 - the MD line border is well over 200 miles long!!! lol
Anyway - I am also a yappy woman - but i YAP BIG TIME ABOUT FIREWORKS.
We have a store and wholesale place in Central Pa - www.kneppysfireworks.com . We have some awesome year end clearance and closeout sales this time of year. Even though we don't have regular hours this time of year...if you call and schedule an appt. we would be more than glad to help you out.
Happy NEW YEARS to you all!!!

n3qdz
01-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!! Checking out your site now, thank you!!!!

PyroManiacs
01-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Yo bro... make sure you check out Intergalactic Fireworks just 10 min north of Philly. They have a huge variety and a lot closer to you than most stores.