PDA

View Full Version : New fom KY

BoomBad1
12-09-2015, 12:10 AM
I am new to the forum , I am from Central KY and have been doing business with Lil China for a few years now Eddie is the best in the business. Myself and a friend own a retail business and are in the process for our type 54 license.

fatcat
12-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the forum

PyroJoeNEPA
12-09-2015, 08:32 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk.

Shooter
12-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Howdy from a fellow Kentuckian! Elizabethtown was where I onced lived. Kinda wish I was still there.

displayfireworks1
12-11-2015, 11:00 PM
I am in the process of adding another Pennsylvania fireworks advertiser looking to obtain customers from the New York State I should be announcing them soon. I am also glad to hear you are working on getting the Type 54 fireworks license. Once you get that we will bring you over to Pennsylvania again to purchase some 1.3 fireworks. LOL
To new people out there reading this, if you are trying to obtain a Type 54 fireworks license to purchase 1.3 fireworks , the state border lines become technically invisible because it is a Federal Government procedure. The Type 54 allows you to purchase 1.3 fireworks in all states and territories of United States. An example would be while I live in Pennsylvania, I can get on an airplane and go to Arizona, Hawaii or Puerto Rico and legally purchase 1.3 fireworks with a Type 54. The procedure to obtain the license is the same in all states and territories of United States and its been that way since 2003.

KentuckyPyro
12-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Im located about 30 min from you in Leitchfield. Not far from Eddie. Good to see another local on here! Are you shooting anything for New Years ?