PDA

View Full Version : Paris terror attack suspect 'bought detonators from fireworks shop'

displayfireworks1
11-30-2015, 10:14 PM
If this is true I suspect Europe may regulate electric match same as United States. I also will predict within one year all that shipping large fireworks through the mail system will also come to an end. They will slowly adopt what the United States is currently doing.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/12023370/Paris-terror-attack-ringleader-bought-detonators-from-fireworks-shop.html

chriskrc
12-01-2015, 09:03 AM
I can definitely see new regulations coming to Europe especially after hearing this.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-01-2015, 09:47 AM
It is a shame that the pyro industry might take a hit for this since he could have accomplished the same results with a bulb from a string of Christmas tree lights, a match head, and a 9v battery! But then again, these guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

chriskrc
12-01-2015, 05:09 PM
It is a shame that the pyro industry might take a hit for this since he could have accomplished the same results with a bulb from a string of Christmas tree lights, a match head, and a 9v battery! But then again, these guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

This is true. I mean really, blowing yourself up on purpose really doesn't make sense to any real person with brain or even common sense.