PDA

View Full Version : Before We Knew Better

displayfireworks1
11-14-2015, 10:08 PM
I thought I no longer had this device until I recently found it. When I found it I decided to make a short unlisted video about it. Most fireworks enthusiast never admit to some of the foolish things they have done. This is one of my milder events. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_PFQAEnaFM

PyroJoeNEPA
11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
HaHaHa! Great story Dave. These days they would be dispatching a SWAT team to the area. :-(
Don't ever get rid of it--you could use it as a "drone countermeasure".

NWPA
11-15-2015, 06:44 PM
I once launched one of those orange distress smoke signals out a pipe I had laying around. Those cans are about 4" in dia. as I recall. How stupid could I be? Years later and a hell of a lot wiser now. It did look cool though. I think Dave did a video on these smoke signals once.

countryboy7978
11-16-2015, 12:23 AM
I once launched one of those orange distress smoke signals out a pipe I had laying around. Those cans are about 4" in dia. as I recall. How stupid could I be? Years later and a hell of a lot wiser now. It did look cool though. I think Dave did a video on these smoke signals once.

We used to use 3" PVC to shoot our shells. Salutes and color. Dozens out of the same tube just buried in the sand bucket with no end cap.

Bgreen
01-30-2017, 11:10 PM
Ik this is old but I remeber taking pvc and putting in about a foot or two in the ground an lunching baseballs out of it and boy did they fly at least hundred feet at least can't believe we never got hurt with that pvc and big firecrackef shake my head what where we thinking