PDA

View Full Version : Olf Firecrackers for Sale

displayfireworks1
10-22-2015, 04:01 PM
I have been ask to help sell a collection of old firecrackers. I would also like to get opinions on the desirability of the collection. The collection has been in the family for years.
In my prior post the pictures were not visible. Hopefully this link will work.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B02Cz5Dk-9jnUm9Mcm1ub3hiYmc&usp=sharing
Here is the itemization.
2 boxes, "National Salutes" by National Fireworks - 8 count in each box

4 wrapped packs of Hitt's "Thunder Flashcracka" with 4 in each pack. Also: Additional 3 loose Flashcracka

1 empty box, Essex Brand "Black Python Snakes"

2 boxes, Globe Flash Salutes by Victory Sparkler & Specialty Co. 1 box is empty, the second box has 5 "globes" in it

1 box, 3 inch "National Salutes" with 5 count in box. 1 is missing the fuse.

2 boxes of 3 inch "BOOMER" by Unexcelled Mfg Co. 6 count in one box w 1 missing fuse, 7 count in the other box

7 count of loose cone shaped "Liberty Bell Report" 1 is missing the label

2 boxes of Glittacracks by Six Star Brand - 4 count in one box, 6 count in the other box

4 boxes of 2 inch salute "BUSTER" by Unexcelled Mfg Co. There are 8 count in each of the 4 boxes

+ 3 misc loose firecrackers with no name and appear to be chinese wrap

PyroJoeNEPA
10-23-2015, 09:21 AM
Link works fine Dave. Great pictures. Nice collection someone will be able to acquire!

VintagePyro
10-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Wow, very nice!

Voodooheadhunter
10-23-2015, 05:40 PM
I'll take the whole lot if it's still available

mrmojorisin
10-23-2015, 08:27 PM
how much is the lot? some spendy stuff here.

displayfireworks1
10-23-2015, 08:34 PM
At VooDoo

Please check your private message.

displayfireworks1
10-23-2015, 08:44 PM
It looks like one or more new pictures were added to the link. I am keeping the details of the offers/bidders private until told otherwise. If you are a serious bidder please tell me something about yourself in the email.
Registration on pyrotalk forums is open and very easy to register and post. If you are registered you can also send private messages. If you are not a forums member you can email me at pyrotalk@gmail.com. I will not be home until late Saturday. I can update then .

displayfireworks1
10-23-2015, 09:00 PM
It looks like there is a good chance this is going to sell tonight. If anyone is serious better make your move.

displayfireworks1
10-23-2015, 10:48 PM
There is a pending sale. If that changes I will post something. The players will remain confidential. If both parties agree I will post the selling price in the future. I think I may have found something new to add to my profile. Fireworks and chemical brokerage services. Who is next.

VintagePyro
10-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Someone's going to get a nice collection of goodies!

pyropep
10-24-2015, 03:01 PM
Someone did get a collection of vintage goodies!!!!!!!!!!!