PDA

View Full Version : youtube feedback

displayfireworks1
10-19-2015, 09:23 PM
From time to time I share feedback from people following my videos , ATF DVD etc. Here is one received today.. I can tell you the only bad feedback I receive is from a small handful of fireworks enthusiast. 99% is very similar to this one below.
I just want to introduce myself I recently just bought your DVD to get atf type 54 . I've watched most of your videos and found them to be very useful. I am a over the road truck driver and have recently found my new love for fireworks started off just buying a box of canister shells in Missouri. And my 4 year old son and wife loved them . Then started stopping at XXXXXXX after many demo videos later. I have collected quite the stash I am building a new house in spring once it's built gunna have a (open house) party which then I will be setting off my show I have planned with remote firing . and 30 sec fuse 3 sec and quick fuse to time in between the cakes with safety fuse . the fast fuse for finally. Currently have 80 Dr 11 morters for that. My wife says it's kinda getting out of hand haha. Go big or go home rite? I hope to meet you in the future. And really gunna try making pgi next summer
Please note he is making fireworks purchases , buying mortars ,buying firing system and looking into joining the PGI. I would call of that positive news for the fireworks industry and the fireworks enthusiast market. All that propaganda from years back about me destroying the fireworks industry and hobby. I just do not see it. I post some of these emails I receive from time to time for review. If I receive a bad one from a subscriber I will post that also. The only "Bad" ones I ever receive are from people thinking it is taking too long to get their ATF/DVD.

chriskrc
10-20-2015, 08:30 AM
I've never thought once that you have destroyed the fireworks industry. Truly I've used some tips from your videos myself. Dave you do great things for our fireworks industry and help teach many of us a lot. Just because someone is stuck on the old way of doing things , they should actually embrace the new technologies that can help teach and change industry. Keep it up Dave, you do a ton to help us out.